Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she needs a file for her bills? I moved into my house in October 2017 and haven’t had any paper bills, everything is online now as it is better for the environment, so unnecessary!

Reactions: 23
What do the admins have against rhyming?

Hello everyone and thank you for picking my title 🤘

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she needs a file for her bills? I moved into my house in October 2017 and haven’t had any paper bills, everything is online now as it is better for the environment, so unnecessary!
I know right! It's literally ridiculous! I haven't had a paper bill for ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same reason she needs new clothes for painting.. oh sorry, renovating 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a file for EVERYTHING Hahahaha her house is so full of unnecessary tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Filming Bongo doing outlets and electricity: cool. Filming herself ‘working’: thirsty.

I am worried their house will be too ugly and Disney crap filled to make any Of their work better.

Reactions: 5
She went and bought new clothes for painting like.. she actually spent money to buy clothes that were meant to get ruined??

Are you bleeping kidding me??

I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She went and bought new clothes for painting like.. she actually spent money to buy clothes that were meant to get ruined??

Are you bleeping kidding me??

I’m done
Probably the other ones shrunk in the wash 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.