Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s carefully keeping all her receipts does that mean she’s going to claim as business expenses?

Reactions: 12
I hate the way she says Disneyland Paris, diznlanparis, like finger nails down a blackboard. And she says it A LOT.
Also wolt disney wold.

Reactions: 42
Doesn't Brogan have a history of shrinking/destroying clothes when she washes them?

Reactions: 14
Doesn't Brogan have a history of shrinking/destroying clothes when she washes them?
Oww yeah!! a blast from the past

And unless I'm very behind but there is this feature in tattle:

OMG the most liked posts ever on tattle ! I'm dying with all the throwbacks @Venom your creativity and sense of humor are just... no words!!!

Reactions: 18
The one thing I wish she would buy is a decent bra, she is not the size or shape to get away with a bralet, soon it wont be her waist band she is tucking her tits into it will be her socks

Reactions: 27
I reckon she doesn’t buy normal bras as standard ones won’t fit round her huge barrel shaped body. She’s really broad so I would guess a 42D

Reactions: 15
A couple of things,

- One of her pairs of gloves still had the tag on, so she loves them so much she's never worn them...
- Where was her "magic cream" for her skin scab?
- That Loungefly Tumour Boy bought her is fucking hideous.

My personal highlight being her entirely new made up friend "DOMINIQUA" - I just about choked laughing when she said that.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she ended it with “in the meanwhile” ah brogs you are the gift that keeps giving

Reactions: 17
I reckon she doesn’t buy normal bras as standard ones won’t fit round her huge barrel shaped body. She’s really broad so I would guess a 42D
D is generous - she looks like she has no boobs in those screen shots!

How do you get up without issuing your arms? Will he have a hospital bed?

Reactions: 7
Im pretty sure it did not shrink in the wash, like she claimed. She brought her ‘fantasy size’ and it was too small so brought a bigger size!
And it would be just like her to not wash properly!

I can’t wait til she try’s to get those stupid back packs on with that big puffy coat!
She’ll throw a tantrum when she can’t wear them .
Also does she realise no one gives a f*#k what she wears right - she’s hardly fashion inspiration!

The tucked in shirt isn't flattering at all I feel bad for her as I too know the struggles with weight
View attachment 1942788
View attachment 1942794
Oh dear! She really is barrel shaped. That is not a good look on her, she looks like she’s about to give birth at any point.
No wonder the T-shirt “shrank” and she keeps shopping for elasticated clothing
Now if only she had the resources to take care of herself cough* heavy sarcasm cough*
---

i think she’s after the life insurance and is trying to finish him off.
All joking aside - I would hope she wakes up and stops living in those ‘reading books’ she buys.
But then I think she’s too self absorbed, if my fiancé was heading towards a major surgery you can guarantee he’d be getting healthier and stronger for the surgery as much as possible - not dosing around eating himself to death

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Who gives a fuck what someone packs? Socks, some knickers, trousers and a couple of tops? No one cares

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.