Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
V interesting that she's signed to a management! I really doubt it will last.

I'm forever baffled that she chooses photos like this and is fine about it
(That isn't her new profile photo though hahah can you imagine šŸ˜…)
Screenshot_20230206-092753_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really like the photo of her in jeans on the beach in her most recent post! Much nicer fit than all the shapeless too short dresses.

Interesting sheā€™s now got a management company. Wonder why she made that choice?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooof why would you pick those photos to promote yourself?? No one wants to see a lobster red 'influencer' in a robe and a hair towel that's cutting off what little circulation she has to her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thatā€™s got to be some of the worst photos she could have used to promote her social media

01D2ACA7-9B1D-42F2-933F-D13403266E57.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think she wrote the intro or chose the photos
---

So, Beth eloped in the true sense of the word and also got married in Vegas where apparently Brogan wanted to get married ... meow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guessing sheā€™s signed to management because she has realised that her growth is incredibly stagnant compared to almost everyone else.

Gotta keep those ads rolling in now if Benji is gonna be her house husband šŸ˜…

• Haha
Very very interesting sheā€™s now with a new management company - iirc she really slated her last one and went on and on about how she could do it herself and not be held back. She seemed to talk a lot last year about doing it all herself and benji helping. So it seems a bit odd unless in reality she was bullshitting and sheā€™s got management out of desperation because she can see how tit her content is, how lost she is and how sheā€™s starting to fall behind and not get the same offers or opportunities as others.

For the blocked. That new jeans on the beach photo is very surprising, canā€™t believe she included the super old green top and skirt one šŸ¤£
094464BC-4592-48CE-B0D2-26B43E36CFCB.jpeg
D96E3062-24B5-4FA8-B8E7-497BAD967B49.jpeg
8C18C974-D109-4B0A-9EBF-139AFCABFEAE.jpeg
6D5C1735-D208-43A8-AA70-31E4990B248C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Get in, she arrives same day as we do on Wednesday!! Iā€™m going to be on Bogbrush alert šŸ˜‚

A0E01070-A048-45C0-880D-835C35501DF2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
In her intro post she says about how they have so many exciting travel plans for this yearā€¦

Erm, just going to ignore your partners open heart surgery then yeah?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Get in, she arrives same day as we do on Wednesday!! Iā€™m going to be on Bogbrush alert šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1939637
She said on a live with Adam hattan last year that she didnā€™t like Disneyland Paris, so fickle and desperate for that 100k wouldnā€™t surprise if sheā€™d whip the bullet out for round 2 once she reaches it šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh brilliant!
Hope you get some pics of the hogs in the wild!
Cannot wait! Iā€™ll try to get in the background of a pic or a vlog if I spot her! Someone else on here is going too this week but I canā€™t remember who?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she's got management now, that's because the ads have been drying up for her. They obviously need the money as Benji will be completely out of action for most of this year, so it's all on her to get the cash in.

I wonder if they regret splashing nearly Ā£10k on their WDW to NOT hit the coveted 100k followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She said on a live with Adam hattan last year that she didnā€™t like Disneyland Paris, so fickle and desperate for that 100k wouldnā€™t surprise if sheā€™d whip the bullet out for round 2 once she reaches it šŸ¤®
Exactly!!! Always annoyed me how much she used to slag off DLP as itā€™s not ā€˜the originalā€™ or ā€˜not as big/goodā€™ etc. I genuinely think the only thing DLP has lacking is the food, but thatā€™s such a minimal thing really!

But now she is all ā€œoh its amazingā€ ā€œfavourite placeā€, like stop bullshitting ffs. Think she realised its a cheaper way to get those Disney views than a trip to Orlando, but seems so fake knowing how much she hated it previously.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.