Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's monumentally pissed off that Tumour Boy has to have surgery, this means she'll have to do all the hard work whilst he (understandably) recovers. For once the world isn't revolving around her and she can't stand it.

I'm still floored she had the balls to say she could always go on trips solo, like how much more blatant could you be that you don't give a tit?!
Like, yeah you recover from OHS where they've quite literally (according to Bench anyway...) stopped his heart and I'll duck off on another free holiday.
She's needing a slap back to reality, what an absolutely grotesquely selfish creature, she is repulsive.

Imagine if she's away and Bench needs her? Brogan doesn't care cause she's away somewhere. It blows my mind how one human can be both so ignorant and so selfish, there's not one redeeming quality about her... she's a display of how NOT to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve literally never known a dog that doesn’t take a toy to bed
If you split my Queen sized bed into 4 vertical strips, I’m currently reading this from my quarter of the Queen sized bed while Max The Westie lays horizontally across the second and third quarters and his multiple Lambchop stuffed animals are in the fourth quarter. 🤣🤣🤣 There’s also a lambie and some other toys in his office bed and on the end of the sofa in the living room.
---

I’m in the process of sorting out my visa to work in the US. The embassy isn’t that far from Battersea dogs and cats home so am planning to pop over after my interview at the embassy tomorrow to at least visit the dogs and make a donation. Brogan would never even though she ‘rescued’ Bonnie
Awwww, I never went there when I lived in London because I knew I’d want to take them all home. I saw a video of Paul O’Grady and Camilla there a month or two ago. They were with a Westie so I was most interested. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I reckon he’s had his op
I thought that. Probs had a cancellation and that’s why she’s suddenly not posting much… werent they due to go to DLP soon though as I’m going next week so wondered if I’d see them… or maybe he’s seen the light and done a runner!

Reactions: 12
Ner I reckon she’s just gonna milk this whole ‘Benji is having’ surgery thing to the max.

Will be her excuse why she’s not making content now, during the surgery and after the surgery.

Reactions: 20
Day 1
Benji has open heart surgery

Day 2
Brogan stays off social media for one whole day (to show how upset she is)

Day 3
Brogan posts the ‘OHS on the NHS for my BFF’ vlog which highlights include Benji making her a triple fried egg brekkie, Benji having to drive (quick pit stop at Starbys so she can pick up her triple choc twatpuccino), Brogan manically dancing as they enter the hospital entrance whilst Benji struggles with all his/her bags, multiple shots of Brogan forcing tears out as she’s ‘being brave’, gives food reviews of her hospital breakfast, brunch & lunch and her quick mid afternoon snack of a 10 piece KFC bargain bucket.

Day 4
Brogan is tired of giving Benji so much of her time visiting him in hospital so stays at home for a ‘ME Day’ - posts a quick Insta story saying how selfish and lazy Benji is for lying around in bed when she’s sewwww hungry and needs her home chef back asap, goes to the gym….to wash her hair, buys 5 more XXL middle-aged floral dresses from Primark, goes to visit a friend for some moral support but realises she has no mates so returns home with her actual best friend, a giant pasty from Greggs.

Day 5
Benji comes out of hospital tomorrow so instead of tidying the place and making it look nice and clean and comfortable for him, Brogan decides to leave it for him to do, as she thinks he could do with the exercise. At least the helium balloons have just been delivered, however instead of WELCOME HOME they read WELL DONE 100K SUBSCRIBERS LOVE BROGAN!

Day 6
Brogan goes to pick Benji up from hospital. However she arrives a few hours late as she wanted to film her latest Reset/Disney Pins/Rearrange Your Sock Drawer vlog. She eventually turns up, ignores all of the important advice that the doctors give to her about the next few recovery weeks, gets Benji to drive them home, makes him take BonBon for a long 10 mile walk as shes doubled in weight with junk food, then gives him the latest Hello Fresh meal to cook whilst she lays on the sofa playing her latest Disney princess game on her Nintendo switch.

Day 7
Brogan fucks off to WDW…..on a solo trip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Day 1
Benji has open heart surgery

Day 2
Brogan stays off social media for one whole day (to show how upset she is)

Day 3
Brogan posts the ‘OHS on the NHS for my BFF’ vlog which highlights include Benji making her a triple fried egg brekkie, Benji having to drive (quick pit stop at Starbys so she can pick up her triple choc twatpuccino), Brogan manically dancing as they enter the hospital entrance whilst Benji struggles with all his/her bags, multiple shots of Brogan forcing tears out as she’s ‘being brave’, gives food reviews of her hospital breakfast, brunch & lunch and her quick mid afternoon snack of a 10 piece KFC bargain bucket.

Day 4
Brogan is tired of giving Benji so much of her time visiting him in hospital so stays at home for a ‘ME Day’ - posts a quick Insta story saying how selfish and lazy Benji is for lying around in bed when she’s sewwww hungry and needs her home chef back asap, goes to the gym….to wash her hair, buys 5 more XXL middle-aged floral dresses from Primark, goes to visit a friend for some moral support but realises she has no mates so returns home with her actual best friend, a giant pasty from Greggs.

Day 5
Benji comes out of hospital tomorrow so instead of tidying the place and making it look nice and clean and comfortable for him, Brogan decides to leave it for him to do, as she thinks he could do with the exercise. At least the helium balloons have just been delivered, however instead of WELCOME HOME they read WELL DONE 100K SUBSCRIBERS LOVE BROGAN!

Day 6
Brogan goes to pick Benji up from hospital. However she arrives a few hours late as she wanted to film her latest Reset/Disney Pins/Rearrange Your Sock Drawer vlog. She eventually turns up, ignores all of the important advice that the doctors give to her about the next few recovery weeks, gets Benji to drive them home, makes him take BonBon for a long 10 mile walk as shes doubled in weight with junk food, then gives him the latest Hello Fresh meal to cook whilst she lays on the sofa playing her latest Disney princess game on her Nintendo switch.

Day 7
Brogan fucks off to WDW…..on a solo trip
Thank god I didn’t have my coffee up to my mouth while reading this! 🤣🤣🤣 Absolute perfection!

Reactions: 11
Bet there’s going to be a lot of tears when they leave DLP about how she can’t go on trips for a while bc of Benji 🙄

Bet she resents him and let’s him know about it.

Reactions: 19
Bet there’s going to be a lot of tears when they leave DLP about how she can’t go on trips for a while bc of Benji 🙄

Bet she resents him and let’s him know about it.
Most definitely! She made that abundantly clear in that video when he was discussing the operation.

Reactions: 10
I’ll bet his op is scheduled for Valentine’s Day, for “content” 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t normally say people should get stuff done, but I do think given the rapid aging she’s experiencing on her face, Brogan should get some preventative Botox. Just to help slow it down if possible.

She’s clearly had too much Sun damage because the level of forehead wrinkles and crows feet at her age is not normal. Would say it’s just genes but her brother doesn’t seem to have the same issue so…

Reactions: 18
Been mithering about in these threads for the last 4 or 5 and just dawned on me I've absolutely no idea who they are :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t normally say people should get stuff done, but I do think given the rapid aging she’s experiencing on her face, Brogan should get some preventative Botox. Just to help slow it down if possible.

She’s clearly had too much Sun damage because the level of forehead wrinkles and crows feet at her age is not normal. Would say it’s just genes but her brother doesn’t seem to have the same issue so…
shes genuinely not someone I’d place as being in her 20s, mid 40s at least.

Reactions: 13
That story about her nails.. I was like ‘aw yeah sad her nail girl is moving on, she’s actually making a nice story for her’ and then ‘..and I bought her flowers and a card’ like WHY, why have you included that you got her flowers/card? You can’t just make a nice story about someone moving on which has nothing to do with you without jumping in to prove what a nice person you must be 😭😭😭 lord above

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.