Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring bland vanilla Brogan strikes again - buns and buns! Literally zero interest in broadening her experiences
Her content is so f-ing boring

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Boring bland vanilla Brogan strikes again - buns and buns! Literally zero interest in broadening her experiences
Her content is so f-ing boring
Literally goes to exactly the same place every time she goes to London. Unbelievably boring. The irony is that her trains depart from Waterloo where there is a fantastic food market just outside the station with loads of yummy stalls. But Boregan chooses to eat exactly the same basic boring buns that she eats Every Single Time she visits London.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry everyone, I thought they tried to rehouse the foxes like they do here in Canada. We have multiple wildlife groups in my province that will catch foxes, raccoons, birds, etc, in humane traps, nurse them back to health if necessary, and release them in the countryside/forest. Hell, Natural Resources shows up with a tranquilizer gun when the moose or deer wander into the city too and then take them back to the wilderness.
---

Nah, they're endemic here. The neighbour at my old place fed them and they used to run around our garden and scream at 2am - my bedroom was at the back 😭

Totally agree with you on white people version of Asian food though. Here's a thought, imagine Brogan going to a proper Chinese place and only getting chopsticks!
My chopstick skills are horrible but I’m practicing before my trip to Japan next month. 🤣 I think the Japanese are too polite to judge me but they’ll be thinking it in their heads. Lol LiarBrogan would only cope at Tokyo Disney because they sell nuggs and fries and pizza. Other than that, she would be fucked in the entire country besides western fast food chains.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Literally goes to exactly the same place every time she goes to London. Unbelievably boring. The irony is that her trains depart from Waterloo where there is a fantastic food market just outside the station with loads of yummy stalls. But Boregan chooses to eat exactly the same basic boring buns that she eats Every Single Time she visits London.
I completely switch off or scroll past when someone constantly repeats the same content - because I know what they will say / and I do ir with her the most so boring.
It’s not irony it’s ignorance, seriously don’t know how she’s made it this far in life!
She’s rather go to buns and buns in hope of more free food!

Was she with anyone to share those buns with?
There were 6 buns, some fries and a cocktail I feel like 2 buns would be enough for 1 person!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All the money she spends on Disney crap, food, trips and she doesn't buy this poor pet a decent sized bed. She's clearly outgrown this one. Dogs love a bed with a firm headrest and long enough to stretch out. My furbaby had just been diagnosed with doggy dementia and I've bought him an orthopaedic bed which he adores.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All the money she spends on Disney crap, food, trips and she doesn't buy this poor pet a decent sized bed. She's clearly outgrown this one. Dogs love a bed with a firm headrest and long enough to stretch out. My furbaby had just been diagnosed with doggy dementia and I've bought him an orthopaedic bed which he adores.
Gotta make sure she gets the Ugg slippers in that photo too

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Now I know why she was crying to Victoria, her and her other ‘bestie’ are going to Florida without her! 😂
No self-awareness to wonder why VickyNoDetail never invites her on any of her girl trips to WDW. She’s gone with Kate, another friend and now Catherine in the past year besides all her ad trips and solo ones.

Reactions: 14
No self-awareness to wonder why VickyNoDetail never invites her on any of her girl trips to WDW. She’s gone with Kate, another friend and now Catherine in the past year besides all her ad trips and solo ones.
who in their right mind would want to go on a trip anywhere with her.
I’d be locked up in jail for murder or GBH 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Be great if the dog adopts one as a toy 🤣
My dog (also a cocker) kept stealing mine so i got a new pair for xmas and gave him my old ones so he has his own slippers to play with. He loves it. Bonnie is so chill, they don’t know how lucky they are in that respect!

• Heart
who in their right mind would want to go on a trip anywhere with her.
I’d be locked up in jail for murder or GBH 🤣
You and me both! 🤣 My parents were a lot of work on my Disney trip in November and I’m surprised I didn’t lose my tit so I’m glad Japan is solo with no handholding and babysitting. Lol A friend was supposed to go with me but her holiday time didn’t get approved. While I was looking forward to a big trip with a friend for the first time in years, I’m also looking forward to doing my own thing at my own pace. I can’t imagine travelling with LiarBrogan. I’d be day drinking for sure!

• Heart
You and me both! 🤣 My parents were a lot of work on my Disney trip in November and I’m surprised I didn’t lose my tit so I’m glad Japan is solo with no handholding and babysitting. Lol A friend was supposed to go with me but her holiday time didn’t get approved. While I was looking forward to a big trip with a friend for the first time in years, I’m also looking forward to doing my own thing at my own pace. I can’t imagine travelling with LiarBrogan. I’d be day drinking for sure!
One of my favourite perks of solo travel is getting to day drink if you want with no judgement from anyone! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.