Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's going to be so insufferable when she gets that 100k, but it's so pathetic, it took her 12 years to get it and she had to buy her followers. She's a walking joke honestly, dull as dishwater mooney, spin the wheel between haul, home vlog or the rinse and repeat disney trip. What a vacuous bleep you really are Brogan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she doing yet ANOTHER pack with me video for Disney?! Her content is just so repetitive now. Disney, pack, home, non gym, Primark, office 'declutter', Disney, pack etc. Why does she think people are interested, it's so repetitive!!!!

Reactions: 31
I don’t know of any full time vloggers who don’t upload a video atleast once a week. Some upload twice a week. She really has zero concept.

Reactions: 32
Given that making videos is her actual job (whether on Instagram or YouTube) then what other work is she doing to not be able to post a video?

Reactions: 31
It properly bugs me how she thinks dogs doing normal dog things are only exclusive to Bonnie.

The amount of times in a vlog she'll piss herself laughing or go "looooooook at herrrrrr" and Bon Bon is literally just sat there or wagging her tail, you can tell she's never had a dog before and isn't a dog person, the most mundane of behaviours stir up an overreaction from her.

The taking a toy to bed, that's a comfort many dogs have and do the same, why does she think that's some singular thing only HER dog does? She's bleeping moronic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m in the process of sorting out my visa to work in the US. The embassy isn’t that far from Battersea dogs and cats home so am planning to pop over after my interview at the embassy tomorrow to at least visit the dogs and make a donation. Brogan would never even though she ‘rescued’ Bonnie

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It properly bugs me how she thinks dogs doing normal dog things are only exclusive to Bonnie.

The amount of times in a vlog she'll piss herself laughing or go "looooooook at herrrrrr" and Bon Bon is literally just sat there or wagging her tail, you can tell she's never had a dog before and isn't a dog person, the most mundane of behaviours stir up an overreaction from her.

The taking a toy to bed, that's a comfort many dogs have and do the same, why does she think that's some singular thing only HER dog does? She's bleeping moronic!

I’ve literally never known a dog that doesn’t take a toy to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No videos because she's busy working...isn't that the main part of her job to make videos?! 🤔🤨

Her old mate Beth has a normal job and has posted a reel everyday for a year.
And Beth got married, AND went to Disneyland... just reminding Big Bro for when she has a catch up read here. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m in the process of sorting out my visa to work in the US. The embassy isn’t that far from Battersea dogs and cats home so am planning to pop over after my interview at the embassy tomorrow to at least visit the dogs and make a donation. Brogan would never even though she ‘rescued’ Bonnie
Aww that is where I grew up. 🥹 it’s very emotional being there. I’ve never been in and not come out crying. Take some tissues

As we all know, Brogan got Bonny to meet her own needs. With two of them at home full-time, you know they still never take her out once a day.

Reactions: 11
Does she ever make an effort? With anything?
View attachment 1930518
For someone who puts her effort in to YT then Instagram her content is shocking

I don’t know of any full time vloggers who don’t upload a video atleast once a week. Some upload twice a week. She really has zero concept.
Twice a week is - minimum - for the majority of full time YouTubers I watch.
She has to be working freelance or something

Reactions: 9
Aww that is where I grew up. 🥹 it’s very emotional being there. I’ve never been in and not come out crying. Take some tissues

As we all know, Brogan got Bonny to meet her own needs. With two of them at home full-time, you know they still never take her out once a day.
Ah Ben takes her out once a day, he times it around making and serving up Brogs triple egg breakfasts, dozens of snacks, lunch and dinner. Oh yes, and cleaning the house and repointing it too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
65EAD65C-540F-44C2-8C75-0FD43959AAFA.jpeg
‘Emails’ lots of ‘emails’
According to her (laughable) habits blog post opening emails and not replying to them in a timely manner could account for working on emails for stupid lengths of time.
Maybe she sits there and doesn’t understand what they have written so she’s googling most of it 🤣
---

she's going to be so insufferable when she gets that 100k, but it's so pathetic, it took her 12 years to get it and she had to buy her followers. She's a walking joke honestly, dull as dishwater mooney, spin the wheel between haul, home vlog or the rinse and repeat disney trip. What a vacuous bleep you really are Brogan
she’s also going to be miserable and deflated (emotionally not physically 🤣 because we see that inflating 🤣)
she’s chasing a number and a plaque (which she probably won’t get for months, if at all if they clear all the bought followers), this number is not going to change anything about her sad little life and lack of education.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How ‘disappointed’ did that fat witch look when she said that this latest Disney trip will be the last before Bongo has his surgery?!

It was like she knows she won’t be able to see that fricking castle or manically wank off an adult dressed up as a mouse for at least 6 whole months…..she may as well of tutted and rolled her eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Telling my boss tomorrow that I won’t be coming in to the office because I’m busy working.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How ‘disappointed’ did that fat witch look when she said that this latest Disney trip will be the last before Bongo has his surgery?!

It was like she knows she won’t be able to see that fricking castle or manically wank off an adult dressed up as a mouse for at least 6 whole months…..she may as well of tutted and rolled her eyes
She was saying words with very little emotions, she seems very annoyed.
Also she looks even more terrible than last time.
Brogan drink water and eat some salad!
E4FA94FD-1F01-4241-886B-B21BB2A455C7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.