Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My house is going up for sale in a few months so currently clearing out bit by bit and I have cleaned out every year or so and in no way have the same level of tat as Brogan and I find it overwhelming at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet they will never buy a new house and just stay where they are forever. They’re far too lazy to sort through their mountains of crap and pack their stuff up. Just ain’t happening is it
I agree, they’ll not move out of that house (unless Ben gets balls and splits with her). There’s nobody else idiotic enough to buy the foam filled stinking hovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly? I think that's an insult to 15 year olds. She acts like a primary school kid with her stickers and her play office.
Don’t forget all her reading books and kids colouring books 🤣

View attachment 1917942View attachment 1917943

Absolute doppelganger!!
Brogrund I'm not sure your definition of a cute pic, but that certainly ain't it.

Also anyone else think she just showed her mate her wedding dress so she could have something to brag/show off. Like I'm sure her friend was chatting about her bebe and BEE being BEE has felt left out without anything to show off?
Harry has better teeth and a sense of humour (and empathy)…

She looks as though she was the ugly bridesmaid at someone’s wedding.
And this was the best pic she wanted folk on the internet to see!

the women she is with are older than her, well dressed, have multiple kids (and lead busy lives) and look great.
I do feel sorry for her I really do.

B773A5BE-F2D5-46F1-B530-B1553DEAE479.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

the women she is with are older than her, well dressed, have multiple kids (and lead busy lives) and look great.

View attachment 1918713
All the other women manage to stand normally and there's Brogan pointing her toes as per usual 😄

---

Another day, another typo 🙈

She had such a nice 'after' with her friend (who we've never seen or never to be seen again)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet they will never buy a new house and just stay where they are forever. They’re far too lazy to sort through their mountains of crap and pack their stuff up. Just ain’t happening is it
I’m not sure I agree , she’s such a show off , nothing could stop her from buying a bigger , flashier home to show everyone in her life how well she’s doing . All the crap will come with her because she’s a hoarder and she’ll probably pay some poor company to do it for her lazy arse or get a packing service #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not sure I agree , she’s such a show off , nothing could stop her from buying a bigger , flashier home to show everyone in her life how well she’s doing . All the crap will come with her because she’s a hoarder and she’ll probably pay some poor company to do it for her lazy arse or get a packing service #gifted
But we know it would be the most basic bland new build that is cookie cutter of every other new home. They don't have any personality, so we can't expect their house to show much either!

Agree with other that said switching the desk out along the window wall, can you not buy any length table top in IKEA and use as many drawers or legs as needed?! She could even have had room for a bigger bookcase behind her for all her reading books! I mean, she has already used all the book she has in her videos, so I really don't see why she would need to keep them for more videos, and it will be ridiculous if she re-reads them before trying new books!

It’s a narrow room guyzzzzzzz her arse would get wedged in if the desk was lengthways.

Also the rent-a-friend is heavily pregnant (looking absolutely blooming and so well) and Big Bro is way bigger. No point trying to hide that fact with the drapey scarf Miss Trunchbrogs, we see you!!

• Haha

View attachment 1918713
She really has no clue how to dress! She’s still dressing for the size she was and not the size she is now. The red dress style Louise is it? is wearing would suit her better. Bogs dress does nothing for her shape she looks all squashed in and top heavy!!!
That green is an awful colour for her and her skin is so white she looks like a corpse!

---

All the other women manage to stand normally and there's Brogan pointing her toes as per usual 😄

---

Another day, another typo 🙈

She had such a nice 'after' with her friend (who we've never seen or never to be seen again)
She’s sew sew busy there’s no time to proof read!!! And this is her job!!! 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm a bit of a lurker, as I no longer follow her but sometimes her insta pops up on my explore page and i'm reminded about her and that this hilarious thread exists!

In regards to her latest beggy afternoon tea post - anyone notice she is hiding her engagement ring in every possible photo? Also either the ring is on the wrong finger, or she has edited every photo a few times and flipped them, coz a direct mirror selfie like that wouldn't flip the hands like that?

My guess is - itsl no longer fits properly and she doesn't want to show anyone!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm a bit of a lurker, as I no longer follow her but sometimes her insta pops up on my explore page and i'm reminded about her and that this hilarious thread exists!

In regards to her latest beggy afternoon tea post - anyone notice she is hiding her engagement ring in every possible photo? Also either the ring is on the wrong finger, or she has edited every photo a few times and flipped them, coz a direct mirror selfie like that wouldn't flip the hands like that?

My guess is - itsl no longer fits properly and she doesn't want to show anyone!
You're so right, this one looks particularly suspect, such a deliberately placed scarf
Screenshot_20230129-105754.png

• Haha
I agree, they’ll not move out of that house (unless Ben gets balls and splits with her). There’s nobody else idiotic enough to buy the foam filled stinking hovel.
And that's the stinger. In order to sell the house they'll need to find a mug who doesn't notice that the back wall is held together with expanding foam, the roof is on it's last legs and as a result the whole house is riddled with damp. Said mug will also not be required to do any sort of a survey by their mortgage provider (even the most basic of surveys would expose the major structural issues with that house). In this financial climate that's highly unlikely to happen. So unless a cash buyer comes along who's happy to buy a house which is on the brink of collapse at any moment I can't see her moving any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Id have thought with Benji working status any addition to the mortgage would become more difficult.

Also life insurance, when i moved some years ago, my partner had had a note of a high blood pressure in their med records and life insurance was refused. It took a few months of checks and reviews to prove this was due to circumstance and not a medical diagnosis. Surely with the heart tumour and skin cancer, this could make it harder for both of them to be insurance. But maybe they think they’re young, couldn’t give a tit and don’t feel they’re bothered by insurance.

They honestly seem to sail through life without a bother collecting pins and totes as they go. Neither live in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At the rate they are going that poor neglected dog will out live the pair of them!!

• Haha
For a second I thought she had been Photoshopped bigger. I just don't understand why you don't want to lose weight for your wedding?! She isn't happy with her weight as well we know
she must have a shorter length dress than a typical wedding dress ? she must of thought she would be able to do the tippytoe pose on the big day but she's ballooning at an alarming weight and it does nothing for her now. She constantly looks like she's wearing a travel pillow, her double chin has got so big and permanent !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.