Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t like reading, she likes buying books! She even says so in that vlog ‘I’ve been loving buying books.’
The amount she has is excessive, just like everything else in her life
Yep! Did you also hear the bit where she says about reading even when she “can’t get herself in the headspace”, if you can’t get in the headspace to read then why force it? It’s not supposed to feel like a chore, that’s the whole point.

Also there’s a fine line between escapism and using reading a healthy coping mechanism, and using it so much you totally ignore all of your problems

Reactions: 15
How many times is she going to talk about the flat share 😵💫 does she keep bringing up the same books in every video?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many times is she going to talk about the flat share 😵💫 does she keep bringing up the same books in every video?
Ugh she read Flat Share last year. Come on Bogtrotter if you want to be taken seriously with your reading then only mention the books you have read recently in your latest book vlogs and try at least one book from another genre. She is playing it way too safe 🤣

Reactions: 11
That video where she’s talking over TumourBench trying to talk about the upcoming surgery is so truly incredible. She is cruel, nasty and so flippant about the whole thing you can see her physically seething that it’s getting in the way of her perfect bullshit life and plans. He genuinely looks so sad, he is also a giant twit “as if I’m supposed to sleep 7hrs and then go do a 12hr day” sir, welcome to life under a Tory government. He’s lost grip on reality and is equally as fucked at leading a real life as she is. Dreadful waste of skin the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The smugness when she said about the book section in HER Asda/Tesco/sainsburys … hun all supermarkets have a book section ffs !!!! And who else reckons she now wants to release a book of her own god help us all

Also I literally think she reads now because she likes to pretend it’s her in the book… like it’s her life not theirs …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Had her book video on in the background and thought she was talking about a book she bought called “Arse tap”. Turns out it is actually called “Our Stop” - just her silly accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The smugness when she said about the book section in HER Asda/Tesco/sainsburys … hun all supermarkets have a book section ffs !!!!
LOLing because from the "upstairs" comment she means the one by Bournemouth Hospital that she lives about 6km away from, when there's a Tesco superstore basically at the bottom of her road, 300 metres away (no upstairs)... Where is the logic please

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s really irrational of me but it’s annoying that she says to be read instead of just TBR, she’s the only person I’ve ever seen do that

Reactions: 12
When Benji was on furlough she stopped working and it was generally thought that she didn’t see why she should work if he wasn’t. He’s now laying down a lot not doing much, so she decides to take up reading so she can also lay down a lot doing nothing when she should be looking after him. “I’m busy reeeaaadddding benjjjjj so you’ll still have to make the food and do the housework so I can review the books. Surrr good.”

Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also I literally think she reads now because she likes to pretend it’s her in the book… like it’s her life not theirs …
This right here, totally agree. She’s not liking her life now and is using those books, she says she loves reading but she seems more fixated with having some sort of chicklit real life.
Incredibly unhealthy way to deal with what’s really going on.

Reactions: 14
This right here, totally agree. She’s not liking her life now and is using those books, she says she loves reading but she seems more fixated with having some sort of chicklit real life.
Incredibly unhealthy way to deal with what’s really going on.
literally ! When she was like “I have a benji!!” And “I wear a bee necklace!” I just thought that is not normal

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.