Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benji’s insta post about dlp!! Isn’t he going for OHS and can’t work but can run around a theme park. He’s a joke

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I bet she’s fuming that her ex friend Beth has got married before her - well diddums m’luv, your time will come if you don’t kill the groom off first!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet she’s fuming that her ex friend Beth has got married before her - well diddums m’luv, your time will come if you don’t kill the groom off first!!

That’ll be why she went to Disney in detail’s house and had a cry….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The first thing I thought after seeing that Bethany eloped in Vegas was HA! She scooped Brogey!! I hope Brogey is unhinged about this because we all know how jealous and self-enamored she is! This will undoubtedly bring a full-on meltdown moan to Benji....BBBenjjjj we've GOT to marry quickly & in Vegas because obviously we planned that FIRST!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well Bogie went to Vegas to scope out how unconventional it is :
219BB7d9-Cb9fcpDxS90-8-0475 1F07-9219p-afgh-haf.png

219BB7d9-Cb9fcpDxS90-8-0475 1F07-9219p- haf.png

219BB7d9C9DSc98-0475 1F079 afghhaf.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I got married in Vegas (not by Elvis and not in a Chapel). I know it’s my wedding so I would say this but it was honestly the calmest most awesome wedding day! We had pizza as our wedding meal and doughnuts as our cake. I recommend it to everyone! Took the stress out of the whole thing! Whoever could come did and everyone else watched from home.
Honestly the coolest, most awesome day of my life! Can’t recommend it enough!
Same! 👋 Getting married in Vegas was the best decision we ever made! We absolutely loved spending the entire day together (and not having to mingle with extended family/work friends)! Amazing burgers and shakes for our wedding breakfast at The Mirage too - yum!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
#118 -definitely not book-smart, eats 3 eggs to make herself fart, couldn’t care less about Benji’s heart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
She’s doing it to jump on the bandwagon seeing it’s doing so well with other YouTubers and it’s a way of engaging clicks etc. Does she actually like reading - clearly not if she only reads one genre! It’s literally for click bait and to get traffic on her channel and Insta!

---

I got married in Vegas (not by Elvis and not in a Chapel). I know it’s my wedding so I would say this but it was honestly the calmest most awesome wedding day! We had pizza as our wedding meal and doughnuts as our cake. I recommend it to everyone! Took the stress out of the whole thing! Whoever could come did and everyone else watched from home.
Honestly the coolest, most awesome day of my life! Can’t recommend it enough!
I got married in Vegas too! Best decision we made! We went to Hard Rock Cafe after and it was amazing!

Like you, those that came did and others watched from home and we all had the best time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brogan: "Benji babe, now I'm such a bookworm I've found the purfect book to read!
Benji: "What book is that bubs?"
Brogan: It's called heart stopper and it's all about stopping hearts becuz that's what they are going to do to you! See, aren't I a thoughtful fiancee!
Benji:.....Right, only that's a graphic novel about two teenage boys who fall in love, the title relates to when you feel thrilled or excited about something."
Brogan: "Whhhaaaa!"
Bonnie" Bark bark! (he definitely doesn't feel like that looking at you you lazy witch!)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When you’re going to Disney In Detail for advice on life, you’ve got serious issues. Victoria is a 38 year old unemployed overweight divorcee who can’t walk around a Disney park without sitting down every 20 minutes necking $7 coffees.
17149671-2755-417C-94D3-0F062EB76AE4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
When you’re going to Disney In Detail for advice on life, you’ve got serious issues. Victoria is a 38 year old unemployed overweight divorcee who can’t walk around a Disney park without sitting down every 20 minutes necking $7 coffees.
View attachment 1907900
as bethany fransesca implied, brogan's self obsessed and wouldn't have the same listening ear if victoria wanted to share her own problems. Everything has to be about Bogie 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She has 'friends' like Victoria because ultimately she can feel superior to them. Victoria has a family member who is sick, lost her house and husband last year, and there's Bogie at her knees trying to feel bwave. I have a lot of issues with Vic, but she's never failed to be too nice to people and already has a large friendship group. She needs to tell BillyBrogNoMates to duck right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who the duck calls food dreamy. You’re not in a remake of Grease Brogs (well your face and body look like they are but)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t bear to watch… what’s the deal with Benji’s upcoming surgery? Did they actually say what it was and when? Or was it all vague lies?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1907900
You forgot living in her mate’s spare room while pissing away what money she has on trips to WDW! 🤣

---

I can’t bear to watch… what’s the deal with Benji’s upcoming surgery? Did they actually say what it was and when? Or was it all vague lies?
Vague lies as per usual. He’s on the list, should be in the next three months, and it’s supposedly full on surgery where they crack his sternum and open him up and stop his heart. But he can live normally until then which means sleeping til noon, fixing princess’s breakfast, lunch and dinner, walking Bonnie, repointing the outside of the house, and then being back in bed by 7 pm. Holibobs and roller coasters are fine but work is a no no.

It’s going to be interesting to see how it plays out. 🍿🍿🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly think that she is so thick that she thinks all is fine, and will continue to make him do things with her until he gets his surgery. He looks ill. I really don't think she cares about him at all. But I also think he has enjoyed the sedentary life. Who will have the first heart attack?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.