Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her book vlog :rolleyes: As usual she thinks she knows everything there is to know about the book communities on TikTok and instagram now that she is reading. Who said reading lots of books a year/month was a competition? Sure, it may look like it is. With everyone posting how many books they have read. But it isn’t a competition. We just like to share how many and our goals for the following year or month. We don’t all try and out read each other.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh wow, I’d take a break from tattle (and Brogan) for a few months, but just watched their health update and her face is more moon shaped that before! 🌝 What’s happened to her chin?? If any normal couple had been told they had skin cancer and a heart tumour then I would have thought that they would prioritise their health, but not these two!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just what Brogan Bogtrotter needs…….more unhealthy snacks to inhale.
6A6DD473-06BF-4891-80D9-1DC3545A27E2.png
F8E9196F-7FCC-40F4-9F69-0658FC83D503.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Slightly off-topic but has anyone seen that it looks like Brogan's ex-friend (one of many) Bethany Francesca has got married in Vegas.

Now that's a bit more unconventional than Brogan and Benji's idea of an unconventional wedding.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Ugh she read Flat Share last year. Come on Bogtrotter if you want to be taken seriously with your reading then only mention the books you have read recently in your latest book vlogs and try at least one book from another genre. She is playing it way too safe 🤣
To be fair it is a best reads of 2022 vlog. Is that the one that she spent months reading?

Reactions: 5
Just watched her book vlog :rolleyes: As usual she thinks she knows everything there is to know about the book communities on TikTok and instagram now that she is reading. Who said reading lots of books a year/month was a competition? Sure, it may look like it is. With everyone posting how many books they have read. But it isn’t a competition. We just like to share how many and our goals for the following year or month. We don’t all try and out read each other.🤣
There's a booktuber called VanillaMoon, is that you?! 😂💜

Reactions: 1
Slightly off-topic but has anyone seen that it looks like Brogan's ex-friend (one of many) Bethany Francesca has got married in Vegas.

Now that's a bit more unconventional than Brogan and Benji's idea of an unconventional wedding.
Only started following her a few months ago, seems like a nice girl and actually knows how to dress her body and age! Brogan wouldn’t know unconventional if it slapped her round the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep! Did you also hear the bit where she says about reading even when she “can’t get herself in the headspace”, if you can’t get in the headspace to read then why force it? It’s not supposed to feel like a chore, that’s the whole point.

Also there’s a fine line between escapism and using reading a healthy coping mechanism, and using it so much you totally ignore all of your problems
She’s doing it to jump on the bandwagon seeing it’s doing so well with other YouTubers and it’s a way of engaging clicks etc. Does she actually like reading - clearly not if she only reads one genre! It’s literally for click bait and to get traffic on her channel and Insta!

---

I got married in Vegas (not by Elvis and not in a Chapel). I know it’s my wedding so I would say this but it was honestly the calmest most awesome wedding day! We had pizza as our wedding meal and doughnuts as our cake. I recommend it to everyone! Took the stress out of the whole thing! Whoever could come did and everyone else watched from home.
Honestly the coolest, most awesome day of my life! Can’t recommend it enough!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does Brogan say she can't eat too many eggs?

(and then have 3 lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does Brogan say she can't eat too many eggs?

(and then have 3 lol)
She’s supposed to be intolerant to them and have IBS
But more like we can’t tolerate her and she’s full on BS

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am REALLY hoping that‘s where they are planning to “elope” to now. 🤣

I got married in Vegas (not by Elvis and not in a Chapel). I know it’s my wedding so I would say this but it was honestly the calmest most awesome wedding day! We had pizza as our wedding meal and doughnuts as our cake. I recommend it to everyone! Took the stress out of the whole thing! Whoever could come did and everyone else watched from home.
Honestly the coolest, most awesome day of my life! Can’t recommend it enough!
Same. I was sick as a dog, but I would never have bothered with a big fussy do anyway. Some people still don’t even know we got married…ummm…and it was 19 years ago. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I saw the post and loved it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.