Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the airline would definitely have had a problem with flying them to the US, they should have cleared it with them first but obviously didn’t. As she claimed furlough which I still can’t believe when her job was home vlogs. What are the chances he’s claiming disbility and she’s claiming as a carer
Nope, they almost certainly won’t be claiming disability and carer allowance. A lot of people (not you specifically just gen pop) seem to think that it’s easy to claim. My partner was routinely declined when he is physically disabled and paralysed in his left arm & has a severe heart disease that he’d had 3 OHS on I highly doubt Benji would qualify. The line they gave my OH was that as he can make a cup of tea, he can work. Disgusting I know. I don’t qualify as a paid carer because he doesn’t qualify for disability allowance. You can get minor “benefits” such as free flu jabs and blue badges but as he can work, he won’t get it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but I just can’t get over the fact he’s talking about having a very serious surgery on his HEART but managed to do a Disney world holiday going on all the rides that specifically say not to ride with heart conditions. Something isn’t adding up here.
But it’s okay, his Apple Watch said he was alright. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just catching up with the vlog.....how many Disney jumpers does she have!? It's like if she tries one on and it fits then she HAS to have it. STOP. ENOUGH. You don't need to buy something just because it fits. And by fits I mean it's a sweatshirt. It's hardly groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up with the vlog.....how many Disney jumpers does she have!? It's like if she tries one on and it fits then she HAS to have it. STOP. ENOUGH. You don't need to buy something just because it fits. And by fits I mean it's a sweatshirt. It's hardly groundbreaking.
Also you don’t need something new just because you’re going away. Saying you need to look at Disney clothes because you’re going to DLP when you’ve just come back from Disney world and bought clothes there, isn’t healthy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I used to be like that.. everytime we go on holiday I had to have a new dress for it. Every birthday. Every party. I was 7 years old.. until 12. A pre-adolescent spoiled child, just like Bogie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also you don’t need something new just because you’re going away. Saying you need to look at Disney clothes because you’re going to DLP when you’ve just come back from Disney world and bought clothes there, isn’t healthy behaviour.
I would say to her shop you're wardrobe but clearly she doesn't fit into half of her wardrobe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The issue with Brogan is she’s putting on so much weight at an alarming rate that by the time the next holiday comes around (only weeks or months later) nothing fits her.

How that isn’t a wake up call for the greedy pig I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What does she think is a normal amount of sunbathing if she thinks she isn’t excessive? Anytime the temperature reaches double figures she’s in the garden basking like a rotisserie chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What does she think is a normal amount of sunbathing if she thinks she isn’t excessive? Anytime the temperature reaches double figures she’s in the garden basking like a rotisserie chicken
Looks more like a pig in a spit - hog roast springs to mind!!! 🐷🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yup I just think of @Lola123's PP as prime evidence that she does just cook herself in the sun..

She needs educating UV rays are present all year round not just in summer, she should be protecting her skin all year especially if it's more at risk ..

Reactions: 16
I bet anything she bought over 3 months ago, unless it was oversized, doesn't fit anymore. The endless consumption of food leads her to the endless consumption of clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yup I just think of @Lola123's PP as prime evidence that she does just cook herself in the sun..

She needs educating UV rays are present all year round not just in summer, she should be protecting her skin all year especially if it's more at risk ..
She did a skiing holiday right? Bet she didn’t use sunscreen then either

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She did a skiing holiday right? Bet she didn’t use sunscreen then either
She’s done a few skiing holidays on vlogs.
But then I feel she is stupid enough to not wear it because she thought it was cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As someone who is severely depressed it feels like a smack in the face to see someone with such a lot of time and privilege squander it, and then claim she’s depressed.

Like she has had a lot happen in the past year (dads death, benji’s illness, her small cancer) but also she’s been on a good 10+ holidays, can work 3 days a week max if she wants, and still considers ‘going to the gym and getting nails done’ a hard day.

No way could she cope with what some of us have going on, on top of full time 40+ hr a week jobs, plus studying, childcare, keeping healthy etc.
I say this a lot as someone who has suffered with severe depression - depression is not a mood, you do not “feel” depressed. You’re either suffering with the mental illness that is depression or you’re not. Depression is not a mood!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As someone else who suffers from severe depression I will just say that it takes no prisoners and doesn’t care how easy or hard your life is. She can be depressed in spite of living what we can all see as an ‘easy’ life with holidays etc. if anything tbf excessive holidays and shopping make me think even more she has a level of depression because it just screams of trying to find something to give yourself meaning or make yourself feel better when it’s never going away without proper help.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As someone else who suffers from severe depression I will just say that it takes no prisoners and doesn’t care how easy or hard your life is. She can be depressed in spite of living what we can all see as an ‘easy’ life with holidays etc. if anything tbf excessive holidays and shopping make me think even more she has a level of depression because it just screams of trying to find something to give yourself meaning or make yourself feel better when it’s never going away without proper help.
Yep I very much get the running away and constantly planning the next thing as her coping mechanism. But when it is all stripped away and you are left with your thoughts it gets real tough. Which is why I was saying she needs to start therapy now, before the surgery that will halt them in their tracks.
I know they have the wedding to look forward too, but that also adds pressure of Benji hurrying up to get well.

Reactions: 13
(Prefacing this to say I hope this doesn’t happen, cos that would be awful)
But I wonder if Banjo knows how selfish she’s been since the surgery update but can’t leave because the emotional pain but would be too much especially during recovery and a scary time. My friends partner left her as soon as he recovered from a big operation cos she finally saw of inconsiderate he was for her needs.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Didn’t she post lots of ‘lounging by the outside pool’ shots at David Lloyd…..her ‘lounging’ looked a lot like sunbathing to me!
Yep! Not sure why the OP sticks up for Brogs so much, she used to constantly sunbathe at David Lloyd!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get the feeling that Tory Girl looks down on people on benefits but like all Tories is the first in the queue if she's due something.
However, if she is claiming carers then she can only earn a certain amount on top of that and the actual benefit is £69 a week which pays for one breakfast out for her.
Also, disability benefits are not as easy to claim as people think. If Benji's condition falls under the criteria then he's fully entitled to claim.
It is so hard to claim DLA I had to fill out my sons claim when he was three. It’s a big old document you have to do and they can reject it. I had to sit with my health care visitor so she could help me with it. Benji and Bogtrotter are far too lazy to do that

Reactions: 8
Sorry to derail but I've only watched Brogan since lockdown so can someone explain her surnames? Where does the Tate surname come from if her surname is Mooney? Is it her Mum's?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.