Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t know what depression was if it slapped her in the face
As someone who is severely depressed it feels like a smack in the face to see someone with such a lot of time and privilege squander it, and then claim she’s depressed.

Like she has had a lot happen in the past year (dads death, benji’s illness, her small cancer) but also she’s been on a good 10+ holidays, can work 3 days a week max if she wants, and still considers ‘going to the gym and getting nails done’ a hard day.

No way could she cope with what some of us have going on, on top of full time 40+ hr a week jobs, plus studying, childcare, keeping healthy etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
To be fair to Brogan (at a stretch) when she says she doesn't excessively sunbathe, I think she means she doesn't lay around on a lounger for hours on end in the sun. She doesn't include swimming and hanging out at the beach as the same thing. Which is ridiculous I know, the uv rays get you no matter what, but I think that's the definition she's using there.
Yeah, and I think a lot of people think that and don't consider just being outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get it. If I had a condition which left me knackered after hoovering a room, the idea of walking around Disney parks carrying all my partners camera tit and snacks for two weeks would be unthinkable. No wonder he was crying at the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m sorry but I just can’t get over the fact he’s talking about having a very serious surgery on his HEART but managed to do a Disney world holiday going on all the rides that specifically say not to ride with heart conditions. Something isn’t adding up here.

Reactions: 55
I’m sorry but I just can’t get over the fact he’s talking about having a very serious surgery on his HEART but managed to do a Disney world holiday going on all the rides that specifically say not to ride with heart conditions. Something isn’t adding up here.
It hasn’t added up for the past 11 or so months!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is this the same place she went to on the day of her dad's funeral?
I think it very well could be you know, shows how low she will go, using his death to get sympathy from her mindless loyal followers, Meanwhile the truth was she was getting pampered in a spa without a care in the world whilst her brother mourned the death of their dad. Even more evidence as to what a bleep Miss Mooney really is :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We aren’t part of the EU so if he’s on a waiting list for surgery he won’t get travel insurance for DLP - again if he gets ill there it will cost them hundreds of thousands of euro’s
As someone who’s literally just had surgery and is going on holiday in a couple weeks, this is 100% true. You also can’t get insurance if you’re awaiting any surgery with a list of disorders - including cardio. You also can’t get insurance if you’re awaiting further investigation. They’re playing with fire here.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
As someone who’s literally just had surgery and is going on holiday in a couple weeks, this is 100% true. You also can’t get insurance if you’re awaiting any surgery with a list of disorders - including cardio. You also can’t get insurance if you’re awaiting further investigation. They’re playing with fire here.
They can go bankrupt (to match their moral bankruptcy) for all she cares. As long as she gets that 100k !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They can go bankrupt (to match their moral bankruptcy) for all she cares. As long as she gets that 100k !
And that's why she's dragging him off to DLP before his surgery, she's so desperate to hit this 100k (because she didn't hit100k from her recent WDW vlogs) and she knows that once he's had the surgery they won't be going on as many trips.

She's selfish, its really horrible to watch, meanwhile Benji just goes along with it.

And that clip of them talking about his surgery, Benji had spent the day outside in the freezing cold repointing the back of the house and walked Bonnie, I wonder what old lazy arse was doing, probably busy 'editing' her precious vlogs..

Reactions: 31
He can’t possibly have had insurance surely? I said way back that my insurance to go to Spain cost more than a family members who had a heart attack but could have been because the heart attack was a while ago and now being managed with stents and meditation, it sounds like Benji was still under investigation and I thought that was an automatic no, well, actually when I think about it it's usually an no for an instant decision but they tell you to call, either way it would have cost an sh*t ton of £ and probably wouldn't have covered going on rollercoasters
Every year there are stories where people go on holiday without insurance and end up getting stranded having to make a go fund me page, I very much doubt Brogan or Benji read regular news or anything remotely like it to see these stories, they probably only watch YouTube or they think whatever free travel insurance with their bank covers it

Reactions: 8
Anyone who is due to go to Centre Parcs today don’t worry I’ve got your back. My friend works at Aqua Sauna and I’ve told her she needs to bleach everything …..you’re welcome 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I could just about understand if they were going on a trip that involved lazing around by the pool (and had adequate travel insurance).
But to go to bloody Disneyland Paris, where a lot of the rides say you should not ride if you have a heart condition… while on a waiting list for open surgery!! The mind literally boggles.

Reactions: 29
To be fair to Brogan (at a stretch) when she says she doesn't excessively sunbathe, I think she means she doesn't lay around on a lounger for hours on end in the sun. She doesn't include swimming and hanging out at the beach as the same thing. Which is ridiculous I know, the uv rays get you no matter what, but I think that's the definition she's using there.
Didn’t she post lots of ‘lounging by the outside pool’ shots at David Lloyd…..her ‘lounging’ looked a lot like sunbathing to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And that's why she's dragging him off to DLP before his surgery, she's so desperate to hit this 100k (because she didn't hit100k from her recent WDW vlogs) and she knows that once he's had the surgery they won't be going on as many trips.

She's selfish, its really horrible to watch, meanwhile Benji just goes along with it.

And that clip of them talking about his surgery, Benji had spent the day outside in the freezing cold repointing the back of the house and walked Bonnie, I wonder what old lazy arse was doing, probably busy 'editing' her precious vlogs..
no she was out shopping and trying on clothes that made her look like aunt Marge from Harry Potter

How the feck is this woman 28!? She looks 38-40!!
A 38-40yr old that had a hard life (she hasn’t)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Also the airline would definitely have had a problem with flying them to the US, they should have cleared it with them first but obviously didn’t. As she claimed furlough which I still can’t believe when her job was home vlogs. What are the chances he’s claiming disbility and she’s claiming as a carer

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I get the feeling that Tory Girl looks down on people on benefits but like all Tories is the first in the queue if she's due something.
However, if she is claiming carers then she can only earn a certain amount on top of that and the actual benefit is £69 a week which pays for one breakfast out for her.
Also, disability benefits are not as easy to claim as people think. If Benji's condition falls under the criteria then he's fully entitled to claim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.