Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scrolled down to 2019, guys look at all the hat wearing covering up and wearing suncream she had been doing! Even saying she got a tan in one 🙄
duck me, I need an eye bath and potentially some therapy after scrolling through all of those horrors 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think brogan is one of them people who thinks because she doesn’t lie on a beach in Tenerife for hours at a time she doesn’t get the sun. Sitting by a *pool* in a gym in the British summer is enough go burn easily, and she does that all the time. She’s just unaware. I dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
In the interest of not giving her view I've included the clip here, included the part of them with a large bar of chocolate, just as they're about to discuss his tumor ! :rolleyes:
Love the pic from the hospital while he's talking to prove he's been there. Why does she keep looking at the camera instead of him? He looks at her. This should've been a conversational type thing with some looking at the camera referencing the viewers but whatever.

Reactions: 25
Love the pic from the hospital while he's talking to prove he's been there. Why does she keep looking at the camera instead of him? He looks at her. This should've been a conversational type thing with some looking at the camera referencing the viewers but whatever.
She’s self obsessed so she’s probably looking at herself. Nothing new there…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair to Brogan (at a stretch) when she says she doesn't excessively sunbathe, I think she means she doesn't lay around on a lounger for hours on end in the sun. She doesn't include swimming and hanging out at the beach as the same thing. Which is ridiculous I know, the uv rays get you no matter what, but I think that's the definition she's using there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
D96075F0-B5EB-4FD6-858B-0C03F4ACAD72.png

Little miss “one international holiday per month” is obviously pissy about that fact that other than a three day stint at Eurodisney in a couple of weeks, she has duck all on the calendar for the foreseeable.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
True, but reading everyone talking about it here vs. watching it is different. Wow.
I think some of the comments on here have been harsh but some are justified, everyone is also going to view that video differently and interpret things differently, that’s just how it is -
The more I watch her the more I just see a self centred twit

I did also note they didn’t even say they loved each other when they were talking about it. Even at the end she switched straight back to herself.

Another thing that really bugged me was when she was announcing her health updates she seems almost boastful or pleased about it some weird way

Attachments

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1902730
Little miss “one international holiday per month” is obviously pissy about that fact that other than a three day stint at Eurodisney in a couple of weeks, she has duck all on the calendar for the foreseeable.
Closing off from work and friends - what work and friends? 🤣
God her lips 🤢

View attachment 1902752

Ew why is she holding her disgusting outdoor shoes so close to her costume? 🤢🤢🤢🤮
because she has zero cleanliness about her 🤢
Can’t stand people touching the bottoms of there shoes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh Christ, I knew it was only a matter of time before she discovered Colleen Hoover 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In the interest of not giving her view I've included the clip here, included the part of them with a large bar of chocolate, just as they're about to discuss his tumor ! :rolleyes:
These two are truly thick as duck. Oh the surgeon says to go about life normally. So going on roller coasters with heart warnings at WDW and DLP while skiving off work because you sleep all the time and are fatigued. I can’t with the stupidity. I still say the fucker had/has long Covid and won’t believe it til I see the OHS pillow and scar.

Have some more chocolate because we’re sew sew grateful for the NHS. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬🙄

Reactions: 19
To be fair to Brogan (at a stretch) when she says she doesn't excessively sunbathe, I think she means she doesn't lay around on a lounger for hours on end in the sun. She doesn't include swimming and hanging out at the beach as the same thing. Which is ridiculous I know, the uv rays get you no matter what, but I think that's the definition she's using there.
I agree, she is so thick to not feel the sunburns she gets. We can all see her burns 🥵

Reactions: 9
Just when we thought she couldn’t get sadder, she had made friends with a fan she met for half an hour in Epcot. She haemorrhages friends so clings to any random she can

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That insta post about her new friend visiting and her head being full, girl really needs to start seeing a therapist as she is not ready for what lies ahead. I know we have mentioned before about her showing signs of being depressed (well both of them) but she needs it now before all these big things happen or she will crumble! You can tell by the way she checks out when Benji was talking, I don't think she has fully grasped the severity of this surgery and his recovery period and to know she has zero support system.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.