Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how much does she ram on about her recent love of books… #ilovebooks is really grating on me… can’t help but think we are being lined up for some book deal or new money venture, related to books.
Brogan's not clever enough to come up with original ideas - she's seen how well Lucy Wood does out of books and wants in on that. Nvm that Lucy studied literature (not that this is a requirement, but does affect how she analyses/reviews books in a way that Brogan could never) and doesn't choose what to read based on what cartoon is on the cover.

#booktok has also really taken off in the last year or so, Brogan is 18 months too late as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Brogan's not clever enough to come up with original ideas - she's seen how well Lucy Wood does out of books and wants in on that. Nvm that Lucy studied literature (not that this is a requirement, but does affect how she analyses/reviews books in a way that Brogan could never) and doesn't choose what to read based on what cartoon is on the cover.

#booktok has also really taken off in the last year or so, Brogan is 18 months too late as usual.
She’s always been a follower, I’ve seen her copy other influencers more than having any original idea of her own - im pretty sure she’s just incapable of original thought at this point.
She lacks a lot of personal development skills

you can tell when someone is passionate about something, Lucy wood is passionate about books, brogan is passionate about buying tat and the next bit of feed she can shovel in her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we have any idea what month this year that shitshow is going to be apparently happening
I can just imagine a coach full of us tattlers arriving just as the vicar says “does anyone know why these two can not be wed” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Beige and boring, just like her personality

I died of laughter when she said in the vlog that she wears SPF, covers up and doesn't sunbathe. 👏🙄

Do we have any idea what month this year that shitshow is going to be apparently happening
I scrolled down to 2019, guys look at all the hat wearing covering up and wearing suncream she had been doing! Even saying she got a tan in one 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I really felt for Benji when he was talking about the heart surgery. Benign tumour or not open heart surgery is serious stuff and Brogan couldn't have looked less interested. When talking about meeting the surgeon and Brogan said "they're so talented" no Brogan - surgeons are not 'talented' they don't discover they're great at doing operations, they're experts that have studied the human anatomy for years!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
First Date - 24th February 2017

Got Engaged - 24th February 2022

Most Unconventional Wedding Ever - 24th February 2024 (NO stag do, NO hen do, NO guests, NO speeches and NO hope of fitting in that dress)

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Oh Bogey boo.. I'm going to the primark next to DLP and all I can think of is Bogeeee ohhh maaaah gaaad...
Anyone has her floating head? I have an idea...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can just imagine a coach full of us tattlers arriving just as the vicar says “does anyone know why these two can not be wed” 🤣
Or at least he just gets a ding on his phone and looks at the thread from here and runs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really felt for Benji when he was talking about the heart surgery. Benign tumour or not open heart surgery is serious stuff and Brogan couldn't have looked less interested. When talking about meeting the surgeon and Brogan said "they're so talented" no Brogan - surgeons are not 'talented' they don't discover they're great at doing operations, they're experts that have studied the human anatomy for years!
In the interest of not giving her view I've included the clip here, included the part of them with a large bar of chocolate, just as they're about to discuss his tumor ! :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn't say how many unsuccessful surgeries he's done.... 🤣
In the interest of not giving her view I've included the clip here, included the part of them with a large bar of chocolate, just as they're about to discuss his tumor ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope it's ok to ask for a request great @Venom! Your should pull the clip of her saying she doesn't sunbathe and wears SPF!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just rewatched that clip. So he was walking the dog and she was scoffing choccy. Lovely.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.