Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was part of the dad passing away announcement that stuck out to me because yeah maybe she didn’t discuss it out of respect for her family members who were close with him but instead she announced her engagement the day after he died and publicly posted about being at the spa the day of his funeral.

I don’t know about you but I would find that more disrespectful than her being quiet around that time if I was a family member, especially if I was her brother. I think it makes it worse when you consider that the engagement announcement was already a delayed post and she could have posted the spa stories on any day after the funeral.
She wasn’t going to let anything stand in the way of her engagement though.

I find it disrespectful and I’m not even related.
But then again I can’t stand the girl she’s a self centred narcissist with delusional tendencies, if I was related I’d be relieved she didn’t turn up

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ask and I shall deliver m’loves

INSIDE MOONEY MANSION PARTwho even knows anymore

Introducing Nurse Bogie

Spring 2023. Benji has just returned from hospital following his major heart surgery and it is now down to Brogan to look after him… Benji lies in bed, his face pale and his backwards cap askew. Bonnie sits beside him.

Brogan : ookkaaay babe , I’m here to look after you
Benji: where have you been bub ? I’ve been calling for you and whatsapping you … I’m out of Pepsi max and I’m so thirsty
Brogan: ohhh sorry babe !!! I’ve been sewwww busy this morning . I jumped on and did some begging emails , then I had to wash my hair and you KNOW how long that takes as it’s SEW FICK . Your surgery has been so hard on me , and I think it’s important I prioritise my self care while we tackle this bridge together ya know ?
Benji: err … okay bub .
Brogan: gosh is it 12 already ?? It’s lunchtime babe ! What do you fancy ?
Benji: oh wow , umm .. I’m not that hungry so maybe just some eggies ?
Brogan : perfect ! If you want to crack on with those , I’m going to get cosy under a blankie with Bonnie girl and read my latest bland romance novel . It’s suuu guuud so far , but I think I like it but don’t love it if you know what I mean ?
Benji: I can’t really make lunch bub . I’ve been told to take it easy and I’m not sure I can stand for that long really
Brogan: *sighs* but I’m sooooo busy . It would be a really great help if you could do the eggies babe . I’ve got a full afternoon too , I’ve got to hit Primark and film some car-oke after this ! It’s a full agenda .
Benji : bub … I’ve literally just had open heart surgery 🤙🏼
Brogan : obviously I’ve know that for a while .. ugh forget it , I’ll just eat at the gym
Benji : o…Kay… but what about me ?
Bonnie: BARK BARK *jesus bleeping Christ, this girl* BARK BARK
only one description for this: surrr guuuud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly wouldn't put it past her to duck off mid recovery and go on another trip, someone above said his mum could look after him. In what world could Big Bro actually look both Tumour Boy and Mummy Tumour Boy in the face and say she's away on a trip? As good and well functioning people we would never, Bro however has more front than Brighton and I can fully see her doing that.

The statement about "I can still go on trips solo" was ALL you needed to know what SHE is concerned about.

Reactions: 37
My boyfriends dad had a heart attack a few years ago and needed surgery. He moved back home to help take care of him and he was there for months helping out as his dad was exhausted all the time and for the first few weeks was really not able to do very much at all. It will really test their relationship.

Reactions: 22
My boyfriends dad had a heart attack a few years ago and needed surgery. He moved back home to help take care of him and he was there for months helping out as his dad was exhausted all the time and for the first few weeks was really not able to do very much at all. It will really test their relationship.
Bench would be best moving back with his parents and have them look after him, it’s pretty obvious Bogs doesn’t give a tit, he’ll be a week out of surgery and she’ll be expecting him to cook her breakfast and dinner

Reactions: 27
I have no doubt Benji will pull through after his operation. He has so much to live for. Bonnie. That shelf for his wallet and keys…

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If Benji does stay with his parents after he has his surgery coz Bog can’t cope with looking after him and her heavy work load! HAHA!! I’m hoping he will finally wake up and see what a complete nasty witch his wife to be is! Surely his parents can’t be happy with the change in him since being with her?? Maybe they can talk some sense into him!!
But let’s hope Bog steps up and puts her darling Benj first and actually looks after him??!! 😳

Reactions: 19
It feels good to do a Mooney mansion script and be more of an active part in this thread again

I’ve dipped out and stepped back at times because life hasn’t been the easiest over the last 2 years and I had a baby last year and it meant I haven’t been as present as I’d like but I love you guys ❤

also I’m a bit delirious because my son won’t sleep at the moment !! But we move !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So skin cancer eh. Well that was obviously going to happen.

but at 28???!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So skin cancer eh. Well that was obviously going to happen.

but at 28???!
Of course we've know for a while, but she’s been in denial
Doesn’t want to change her lifestyle, even for a while
But that’s life, and none of us are surprised or sympathetic - she’s reaped what she sowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think this new life update video was posted to address rumors on here about holidaying while claiming uk benefits and using DAS.

Benji unnecessary had to keep saying, ‘I’m getting more tired’, ‘work would be too much’ bla bla you are claiming benefits own it you lazy arse. The real heart attack will come when he returns to work, it will be such a shock etc etc

I just can’t believe any Dr would say it is ok to go on rollercoasters with a serious heart condition?

It just confirms she can’t help reading this website too. I feel her video life updates always address the issues raised here.

Also how much does she ram on about her recent love of books… #ilovebooks is really grating on me… can’t help but think we are being lined up for some book deal or new money venture, related to books.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched the video of Bench explaining his surgery. What an insufferable twunt she is, she comes across like a total over bearing mother. He needs to take the dog and duck her off, why would you be with someone who won’t even allow you 2 minutes to explain the major surgery you’re about to have without talking all over you

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think this new life update video was posted to address rumors on here about holidaying while claiming uk benefits and using DAS.

Benji unnecessary had to keep saying, ‘I’m getting more tired’, ‘work would be too much’ bla bla you are claiming benefits own it you lazy arse. The real heart attack will come when he returns to work, it will be such a shock etc etc

I just can’t believe any Dr would say it is ok to go on rollercoasters with a serious heart condition?

It just confirms she can’t help reading this website too. I feel her video life updates always address the issues raised here.

Also how much does she ram on about her recent love of books… #ilovebooks is really grating on me… can’t help but think we are being lined up for some book deal or new money venture, related to books.
No one in their right mind would give her a book deal!
She also doesn’t love books - she loves the escapism of those ‘romance novels’ because she’s missing something in her life (maybe Benji is too tired to get it up at the moment)

that life up date was her way of saying here’s what I’m going to tell you stop asking or speculating.
The way she inserts the update about her lips because she’s been to the dr she says something like - please don’t worry about me I’ve seen a dr and I’m all good but she says it in a way like she’s exasperated with people messaging her

also they will never say what benefits they are on or if they used DAS because it doesn’t benefit her in anyway to say it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.