Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand him enjoying himself on holiday. That’s what most people do, sick or not. He probably thought, one last hurrah before the new year when we have to get health-conscious. of course we all know the problem is they’ve eaten like they did on holiday all year.

i do think it would be very difficult if you didn’t feel well, weren’t working, and were facing a major illness to stand up for yourself and your health against an aggressively lazy and domineering partner. She has to have just worn him down about food and such to get him to the point he is now. That’s how it happens. Thats how someone can wreck the life of an otherwise normal person. Not sorry for him really, just sad she doesn’t seem to care.
They’ve eaten like they did on holiday for the past 4 years hence the shrinking clothes 🤣

Generally a major scare kicks both partners in to action to better themselves (me and my partner had minor scares compared to a heart tumour)

That part of the vlog where he was explaining was edited a lot, but also explained a lot… did anyone catch he sounded like he was going to say October 3rd not January 3rd at first?
And if a dr had advised me I ‘could do everything’ depending on my circumstances I’d be going back to work, maybe not full time but part time or less in a reduced capacity.
But I would seriously reconsider rollercoasters with heart warnings!

I think anyone off of work for a year or more with no routine or work responsibilities and a health issue, who has a terrible diet would end up sleeping for long periods.

No sympathy for either of them, well a smidge for benji he does have to try and survive OHS with her looking after him but that’s it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How can she just say ‘that’s life’ when Benji is saying it’s not something he thought they would be dealing it, especially at his age. That is not just life, as he said it’s not something most 28 year olds have to go through. She then moves on and talks about her jumper. She is so self obsessed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How is he staying with her. She’s a piece of work and I would never associate with someone as toxic as her. Like mother like daughter I suppose.

Reactions: 25
My colleague had OHS and ended up getting sepsis in the hospital (thankfully survived) but his wife has taken a sabbatical to care for him and the recovery will take months which I doubt Brogan is emotionally or intellectually capable of grasping. It’s very telling that neither of them are making lifestyle changes despite being told that the surgery will be due shortly on January 3rd. Her obsession with using travel to mask her problems will be compromised if Banjo can’t snap back straight away - but she’s found another sticking plaster in the new best friend who is coming to stay! it’s all OK because they are going to do a spa day together! I’m sorry but anyone misguidedly associating with these two can’t have their wits about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The upcoming ads will be… hello fresh, ‘because we can’t go out for meals as benji has had surgery’
Big potato games, ‘perfect for us to play when I visit benj in hospital’
Magazine app, -with a photo of her sat next to a hospital bed

• Haha
Reactions: 47
And they still have Disneyland paris as well.... Absolute mugs if they actually go through with that holiday now they know ben is gonna have ohs.

Reactions: 23
This isn't real, is it? Please someone ask for a video.
I’m off to Yosemite later this year. I’m going to request a video of Bogie saying to me ‘good luck on your travels, remember to try and be brave’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You know that cousin that everyone in the family hates, irritating, smug, know it all and then he gets sick or gets cancer or something and everyone now is feeling sorry for him... it's not even that with Brogan. I just have no sympathy with her. Can't.

But I'm sorry for Benji that he has a partner who can't even let him finish one full sentence about his personal struggles and fears without her interrupting him to say what can only be interpreted as: yeah everyone has problems in life just deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I want to watch the latest flog but don't want to give her the views. Does anyone know where else I can watch?

Reactions: 2
You know that cousin that everyone in the family hates, irritating, smug, know it all and then he gets sick or gets cancer or something and everyone now is feeling sorry for him... it's not even that with Brogan. I just have no sympathy with her. Can't.

But I'm sorry for Benji that he has a partner who can't even let him finish one full sentence about his personal struggles and fears without her interrupting him to say what can only be interpreted as: yeah everyone has problems in life just deal with it.
Agree with all of this except “I’m sorry for benji”….I have zero sympathy for the right wing, tory loving bleep. He’s brought it all on himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'd wager she'll 'look after' him for a week or two, then jet off on some trip and Benji's mom will come stay at their house to look after him while she's gone

Reactions: 9
I want to watch the latest flog but don't want to give her the views. Does anyone know where else I can watch?
Try here - no adds either

I'd wager she'll 'look after' him for a week or two, then jet off on some trip and Benji's mom will come stay at their house to look after him while she's gone
Was thinking the same - she’ll realise it’s too much work and want the cash and free holiday instead

Reactions: 10
If they go to DLP in a few weeks and he rides all the rides again, that to me screams that it’s all a farce for some fake empathy and views and to go her to 100k. We shall see I guess…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this calls for another of your scripts disneys :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I miss them!
Ask and I shall deliver m’loves

INSIDE MOONEY MANSION PARTwho even knows anymore

Introducing Nurse Bogie

Spring 2023. Benji has just returned from hospital following his major heart surgery and it is now down to Brogan to look after him… Benji lies in bed, his face pale and his backwards cap askew. Bonnie sits beside him.

Brogan : ookkaaay babe , I’m here to look after you
Benji: where have you been bub ? I’ve been calling for you and whatsapping you … I’m out of Pepsi max and I’m so thirsty
Brogan: ohhh sorry babe !!! I’ve been sewwww busy this morning . I jumped on and did some begging emails , then I had to wash my hair and you KNOW how long that takes as it’s SEW FICK . Your surgery has been so hard on me , and I think it’s important I prioritise my self care while we tackle this bridge together ya know ?
Benji: err … okay bub .
Brogan: gosh is it 12 already ?? It’s lunchtime babe ! What do you fancy ?
Benji: oh wow , umm .. I’m not that hungry so maybe just some eggies ?
Brogan : perfect ! If you want to crack on with those , I’m going to get cosy under a blankie with Bonnie girl and read my latest bland romance novel . It’s suuu guuud so far , but I think I like it but don’t love it if you know what I mean ?
Benji: I can’t really make lunch bub . I’ve been told to take it easy and I’m not sure I can stand for that long really
Brogan: *sighs* but I’m sooooo busy . It would be a really great help if you could do the eggies babe . I’ve got a full afternoon too , I’ve got to hit Primark and film some car-oke after this ! It’s a full agenda .
Benji : bub … I’ve literally just had open heart surgery 🤙🏼
Brogan : obviously I’ve know that for a while .. ugh forget it , I’ll just eat at the gym
Benji : o…Kay… but what about me ?
Bonnie: BARK BARK *jesus bleeping Christ, this girl* BARK BARK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I found the dad announcement very passive aggressive. You could still briefly discuss circumstances while moaning respectful.

Remaining!
This was part of the dad passing away announcement that stuck out to me because yeah maybe she didn’t discuss it out of respect for her family members who were close with him but instead she announced her engagement the day after he died and publicly posted about being at the spa the day of his funeral.

I don’t know about you but I would find that more disrespectful than her being quiet around that time if I was a family member, especially if I was her brother. I think it makes it worse when you consider that the engagement announcement was already a delayed post and she could have posted the spa stories on any day after the funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.