Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of bandwagons, this has been annoying me and now it's going to annoy all of you, too 😂 her latest "review" word is "gripping", we've moved on from "the detailing", and "absolutely incredible" because no one else is using them anymore. All of the recent books she's read are "gripping".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she still buying followers? The bottom graph is so suspicious

subscribers shot up but views stayed the same?
Yes she is I think, buying followers like she buys pins…and eats…in bulk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I happened to pass her house recently to visit a relative who lives in her area and I saw her in the top window doing a workout m’loves 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I happened to pass her house recently to visit a relative who lives in her area and I saw her in the top window doing a workout m’loves 😭
That top tier David Lloyd membership being put to good use

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see she’s posted about Buns and Buns again

I actually went there last time I was in London (I guess you could say I was influenced by her haha), just tried the fried chicken ones as I was by myself. IMO overpriced. Was the sort of fried chicken you buy from a supermarket in an (admittedly nice) bao bun. Deffo wouldn’t pay £15 or whatever they were for them again!

Nothing wrong with the food as such, I like my crappy junk food - was just expecting more the way she always goes on about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@aggytha your profile picture gets me every time, still one of my faves.

I don't have one, I should, I am boring I know ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing is it’s not like Buns & Buns is some hidden gem she needed to make a reel on… it’s in central Covent Garden 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Youtube verify all her followers before they send out the silver play button. They won't send it to her if they think she's been buying followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think what irks me about the ridiculous Buns and Buns love is that when she’s in Covent Garden she’s so close to Chinatown and could be having authentic buns and other dishes from a proper Asian restaurant but no she’s eating at some white people version of Asian food.

Just noticed on the IG repost site that there’s either a fox in her neighbour’s yard or in the open area behind their gardens. That fox won’t be cute when it’s going after Bonnie. She should be contacting her local RSPCA or wildlife dept because a fox shouldn’t just be chilling in a residential neighbourhood. The poor thing is probably sick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Agreed. There are so many places she could go. Even friggin Won Kei’s would be better, and more fun, and half the price! Plus there are so many other non touristy places. I am still mourning the loss of Gabi’s deli after all these years. 🥲 Talking of which, wonder when our book boffin Brogs will discover Charing Cross Road. I‘m guessing second hand books is sumfink she won’t choose to consume.

Foxes hanging around is pretty normal in the UK. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Brogan doesn't have a mind of her own though so would never think to go outside the main tourist areas.

• Haha
There's a number of London bookshops I could recommend for her that sell heavily discounted books but I won't because I don't want her sort in there; I only want bookish weirdos like me in them. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That buns and buns reel, how pathetic ! She's so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She should be contacting her local RSPCA or wildlife dept because a fox shouldn’t just be chilling in a residential neighbourhood. The poor thing is probably sick.
Nah, they're endemic here. The neighbour at my old place fed them and they used to run around our garden and scream at 2am - my bedroom was at the back 😭

Totally agree with you on white people version of Asian food though. Here's a thought, imagine Brogan going to a proper Chinese place and only getting chopsticks!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just noticed on the IG repost site that there’s either a fox in her neighbour’s yard or in the open area behind their gardens. That fox won’t be cute when it’s going after Bonnie. She should be contacting her local RSPCA or wildlife dept because a fox shouldn’t just be chilling in a residential neighbourhood. The poor thing is probably sick.
Foxes are literally everywhere in England. If I called the RSPCA every time I saw a fox in a residential neighbourhood they would literally be here multiple times a day. Very common here and they go through bins bit are otherwise not really a nuisance.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The fox is harming nobody, and is absolutely no threat to a dog the size of Bonnie. There are PLENTY of foxes in residential areas in the UK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.