Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Naaaah when he is discussing his surgery and she is talking over him, downplaying it and then totally changed the subject several times to be about how it’s affecting her and their trips. Came across like she didn’t give a shit, I actually felt bad for Benji bc it sounds scary as fuck but she just sounds like it’s inconvenient for her.

Can she not deal with the fact the attention isn’t on her for one minute?

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
A friend of my mums was away on a work trip, she couldn’t reach her husband for two days so
sent her mum round and he was in his bed dead. Benji is talking about open heart surgery and all brogan cares about is she can still go her gifted trips

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Her defensive nasty streak is so blatant in this vlog, I was shocked she's getting any subscribers at the moment!
  • Sneering at Bench doing his things and working on improving their home, while she's "working" a.k.a off on a jolly to the shops and getting her car cleaned instead of... washing it herself
  • Going to Primark for Disney stuff because "obviously" she's going there next month
  • Talking about her goal of 100k subscribers and then saying defensively "it's not really about the numbers of subscribers" :rolleyes:
  • When she does the cut-in about the doctor - the eye roll and sneer when she says "I have been to the doctors" because people were genuinely concerned when she dropped the C word in her stories
  • She kept talking over Bench when he was trying to explain his open heart surgery - they're going to open his chest up and stop his heart, FGS - and dismissing him with "everyone's dealing with stuff all the time"... where is the empathy, the concern, the love for your fiancé?
Vile, vile girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

hannah123

VIP Member
Who could be arsed going going all the way to Paris to Disney weeks after you spent £9k in Florida? There’s an entire world to see, literally go see the city of Paris, visit the museums and art galleries or just stroll around, it’s an amazing city, I cannot for the life of me understand the constant chasing of “magic”.

• Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
What does she think is a normal amount of sunbathing if she thinks she isn’t excessive? Anytime the temperature reaches double figures she’s in the garden basking like a rotisserie chicken

• Haha

Moot22

VIP Member
I have no doubt Benji will pull through after his operation. He has so much to live for. Bonnie. That shelf for his wallet and keys…

• Haha

daisy365

The upcoming ads will be… hello fresh, ‘because we can’t go out for meals as benji has had surgery’
Big potato games, ‘perfect for us to play when I visit benj in hospital’
Magazine app, -with a photo of her sat next to a hospital bed

• Haha

Livelaughlateralflow

That video where she’s talking over TumourBench trying to talk about the upcoming surgery is so truly incredible. She is cruel, nasty and so flippant about the whole thing you can see her physically seething that it’s getting in the way of her perfect bullshit life and plans. He genuinely looks so sad, he is also a giant twat “as if I’m supposed to sleep 7hrs and then go do a 12hr day” sir, welcome to life under a Tory government. He’s lost grip on reality and is equally as fucked at leading a real life as she is. Dreadful waste of skin the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I think brogan is one of them people who thinks because she doesn’t lie on a beach in Tenerife for hours at a time she doesn’t get the sun. Sitting by a *pool* in a gym in the British summer is enough go burn easily, and she does that all the time. She’s just unaware. I hate her.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Benj if you read this, Brogan doesn’t give two shits about you. Take Bonnie & run mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

SukiMing

Chatty Member
When you’re going to Disney In Detail for advice on life, you’ve got serious issues. Victoria is a 38 year old unemployed overweight divorcee who can’t walk around a Disney park without sitting down every 20 minutes necking $7 coffees.
17149671-2755-417C-94D3-0F062EB76AE4.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Moot22

VIP Member
I don’t get it. If I had a condition which left me knackered after hoovering a room, the idea of walking around Disney parks carrying all my partners camera shit and snacks for two weeks would be unthinkable. No wonder he was crying at the airport.

• Haha
She's monumentally pissed off that Tumour Boy has to have surgery, this means she'll have to do all the hard work whilst he (understandably) recovers. For once the world isn't revolving around her and she can't stand it.

I'm still floored she had the balls to say she could always go on trips solo, like how much more blatant could you be that you don't give a shit?!
Like, yeah you recover from OHS where they've quite literally (according to Bench anyway...) stopped his heart and I'll fuck off on another free holiday.
She's needing a slap back to reality, what an absolutely grotesquely selfish creature, she is repulsive.

Imagine if she's away and Bench needs her? Brogan doesn't care cause she's away somewhere. It blows my mind how one human can be both so ignorant and so selfish, there's not one redeeming quality about her... she's a display of how NOT to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

aggytha

VIP Member
Brogan talking over Benji when he is visibly distressed discussing his future surgery. Says it all really.

• Angry

Moot22

VIP Member
Telling my boss tomorrow that I won’t be coming in to the office because I’m busy working.

• Haha
  • Heart

Venom

VIP Member
Oh God please let it be Vegas. I can just imagine the mother of all Tantrums

• Haha
  • Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
watching the vlog now, when they having a chat in the kitchen. She’s like ‘yeah then I GO TO WORK and you do your…. Things…’

She sounds so salty and also then gets him to tell her what he will be doing today and asks him what’s for dinner.

Then says she is going to Primark. GOING TO PRIMARK IS NOT WORK! Are you doing an ad with Primark? No? Not work then is it…

• Haha