Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chlosib

Chatty Member
She wouldn’t know what depression was if it slapped her in the face
As someone who is severely depressed it feels like a smack in the face to see someone with such a lot of time and privilege squander it, and then claim she’s depressed.

Like she has had a lot happen in the past year (dads death, benji’s illness, her small cancer) but also she’s been on a good 10+ holidays, can work 3 days a week max if she wants, and still considers ‘going to the gym and getting nails done’ a hard day.

No way could she cope with what some of us have going on, on top of full time 40+ hr a week jobs, plus studying, childcare, keeping healthy etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

tylenoal235

I loved her saying "we're going to tackle that bridge later". The phrase is:"cross that bridge when we come to it" Brogan. Ffs.

(23:30 ish minutes in the most recent vlog about the scarring of his surgery)

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ben Dover

After leaving hospital, Brogan & Benji head straight off to the supermarket for snacks….

730BAC60-4284-4097-8188-234C56C68003.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

queenamber

VIP Member
Nothing more dismissive or hurtful than someone saying "that's life" when you share your worries with them. Of course every one of us are in different boats and there's always someone who may have it worse, but it's such a callous response. Speaks volumes about her.

• Sad

Emmapism

VIP Member
Actually laughing that she has management now after slating the idea for so many years. It's definitely because work has dried up for her. Good. I've said it before but influencer culture cannot end soon enough imho.

• Heart
  • Haha

Venom

VIP Member
When you’re going to Disney In Detail for advice on life, you’ve got serious issues. Victoria is a 38 year old unemployed overweight divorcee who can’t walk around a Disney park without sitting down every 20 minutes necking $7 coffees.
View attachment 1907900
as bethany fransesca implied, brogan's self obsessed and wouldn't have the same listening ear if victoria wanted to share her own problems. Everything has to be about Bogie 24/7

• Heart

Alicia247

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230128-200208_Instagram_resized.jpg
Screenshot_20230128-200605_Google.jpg

Absolute doppelganger!!
Brogrund I'm not sure your definition of a cute pic, but that certainly ain't it.

Also anyone else think she just showed her mate her wedding dress so she could have something to brag/show off. Like I'm sure her friend was chatting about her bebe and BEE being BEE has felt left out without anything to show off?

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
In her intro post she says about how they have so many exciting travel plans for this year…

Erm, just going to ignore your partners open heart surgery then yeah?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I enjoy watching her home vlogs as they make me feel better about my own home. They have such insipid taste.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thistlegal

I bet she’s fuming that her ex friend Beth has got married before her - well diddums m’luv, your time will come if you don’t kill the groom off first!!

That’ll be why she went to Disney in detail’s house and had a cry….

• Haha
  • Wow

Maria1

Chatty Member
Surely Brogan must see this and think oh… maybe I am the problem? If everyone else can get along and remain friends?

… I doubt it though 🫠 she probably just thinks about how Charlotte and Beth are so awful because they didn’t attend to her wants every waking minute.

View attachment 1937148
That looks like Insta-wanker, Boss Babe hell to me but Brogan would have loved to be part of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
How can she just say ‘that’s life’ when Benji is saying it’s not something he thought they would be dealing it, especially at his age. That is not just life, as he said it’s not something most 28 year olds have to go through. She then moves on and talks about her jumper. She is so self obsessed!!

• Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
She has 'friends' like Victoria because ultimately she can feel superior to them. Victoria has a family member who is sick, lost her house and husband last year, and there's Bogie at her knees trying to feel bwave. I have a lot of issues with Vic, but she's never failed to be too nice to people and already has a large friendship group. She needs to tell BillyBrogNoMates to fuck right off.

• Haha