Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pop!91

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #118 - Waltzing around looking like a Nana, we doubt she’ll be wedding ready in a timely manor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Venom

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #118 Wearing black to look more thin, but we can still see you have more than 1 chin !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

limited75

VIP Member
Slightly off-topic but has anyone seen that it looks like Brogan's ex-friend (one of many) Bethany Francesca has got married in Vegas.

Now that's a bit more unconventional than Brogan and Benji's idea of an unconventional wedding.

• Wow
  • Heart

spookydooky

Very very interesting she’s now with a new management company - iirc she really slated her last one and went on and on about how she could do it herself and not be held back. She seemed to talk a lot last year about doing it all herself and benji helping. So it seems a bit odd unless in reality she was bullshitting and she’s got management out of desperation because she can see how shit her content is, how lost she is and how she’s starting to fall behind and not get the same offers or opportunities as others.

For the blocked. That new jeans on the beach photo is very surprising, can’t believe she included the super old green top and skirt one 🤣
View attachment 1939590View attachment 1939591View attachment 1939592View attachment 1939593
We rehomed our dog, Bonnie. Doesn't that read like she gave her dog away or is it just me?

• Haha
  • Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
#118 -definitely not book-smart, eats 3 eggs to make herself fart, couldn’t care less about Benji’s heart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Ben Dover

Day 1
Benji has open heart surgery

Day 2
Brogan stays off social media for one whole day (to show how upset she is)

Day 3
Brogan posts the ‘OHS on the NHS for my BFF’ vlog which highlights include Benji making her a triple fried egg brekkie, Benji having to drive (quick pit stop at Starbys so she can pick up her triple choc twatpuccino), Brogan manically dancing as they enter the hospital entrance whilst Benji struggles with all his/her bags, multiple shots of Brogan forcing tears out as she’s ‘being brave’, gives food reviews of her hospital breakfast, brunch & lunch and her quick mid afternoon snack of a 10 piece KFC bargain bucket.

Day 4
Brogan is tired of giving Benji so much of her time visiting him in hospital so stays at home for a ‘ME Day’ - posts a quick Insta story saying how selfish and lazy Benji is for lying around in bed when she’s sewwww hungry and needs her home chef back asap, goes to the gym….to wash her hair, buys 5 more XXL middle-aged floral dresses from Primark, goes to visit a friend for some moral support but realises she has no mates so returns home with her actual best friend, a giant pasty from Greggs.

Day 5
Benji comes out of hospital tomorrow so instead of tidying the place and making it look nice and clean and comfortable for him, Brogan decides to leave it for him to do, as she thinks he could do with the exercise. At least the helium balloons have just been delivered, however instead of WELCOME HOME they read WELL DONE 100K SUBSCRIBERS LOVE BROGAN!

Day 6
Brogan goes to pick Benji up from hospital. However she arrives a few hours late as she wanted to film her latest Reset/Disney Pins/Rearrange Your Sock Drawer vlog. She eventually turns up, ignores all of the important advice that the doctors give to her about the next few recovery weeks, gets Benji to drive them home, makes him take BonBon for a long 10 mile walk as shes doubled in weight with junk food, then gives him the latest Hello Fresh meal to cook whilst she lays on the sofa playing her latest Disney princess game on her Nintendo switch.

Day 7
Brogan fucks off to WDW…..on a solo trip

• Haha
  • Heart

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Their wedding will be in some far flung tropical country known for its human rights abuses. Beach ceremony with plastic water bottles and other detritus floating in the surf. A whiff of raw sewage on the breeze. Bog will be in a long flowey floatey dress. Lots of pastel coloured crap all around. Lots of red skin on display. Bog will get a peck on the cheek from Benj at the end, and there'll be an awkward hug where their bodies don't touch.

• Haha

Smv2287

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I just can’t get over the fact he’s talking about having a very serious surgery on his HEART but managed to do a Disney world holiday going on all the rides that specifically say not to ride with heart conditions. Something isn’t adding up here.

Maria1

Chatty Member
Benji, seriously. Go to your mum or dad's. Get some love and care.
When you're recovered put the house on the market and cut your losses.
Get off the Internet and start living.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Venom

VIP Member
Keeping in with the mario theme, I replayed Mario 64 last night and I was SHOOKETH with what I saw !
1A9BAB769 hhfD53.png

1A9BAB769 hshfD53.png

1A9BAB769 hshf-D53.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Ben Dover

So she said that last year was terrible and ‘really wiped her out’

2022 - went on numerous foreign holidays including two P&O cruises, two trips to WDW, one to DLP, Greece, Tenerife AND got engaged in Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 52

JLXRD

VIP Member
Don’t wanna be a book snob but she only reads booktok chick lit that EVERYONE has already seen reviewed 100 times already.

Would love to see her try and read a different genre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Donald73

VIP Member
Benji got out of bed at 10am on the vlog and was back in bed by 7pm
Yes and in that time he cooked her breakfast, did pointing on the house and cooked their dinner. Meanwhile she plodded around a shop, had someone else wash and clean out her dirty car and stuffed her yap.

• Wow
  • Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
I must be a cow but I've no sympathy for Benji. You're clearly miserable, in a dead end relationship and stuffing your face with garbage non stop. That heart scare was your time to turn things around. You didn't and you aren't.

I'm sorry but that's on you? And you can talk to the camera all you like but we all know you're as fucking miserable and unhealthy as Brogan is. They're both a couple of spoiled entitled arseholes and I couldn't care less.

• Heart
  • Haha