Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ben Dover

Anyone else want to see a Benji ‘Pack With Me’ vlog?

Baseball Cap ✔
Buzz Lightyear Spirit Jersey ✔
1 x Pair of Shorts ✔
White Tee ✔
2 x Pairs of Y-Fronts ✔
Anti-Brogan Headphones ✔

30 seconds later…..all done ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jess89

VIP Member
It was quite uncomfortable viewing at the end of the vlog with Benji talking of the prospect of open heart surgery while Brogan is clearly put out by the whole thing.

Reactions: 40

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
Sorry but Brogan is the least "Vegas" person I can ever think of :LOL: She literally has no sense of humour and never does anything fun. I've been half a dozen times and you really need to be a certain type of person to enjoy it fully for what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I was being facetious in my earlier comment but in this video she's literally confirmed that she chooses books because of the cartoon on the cover 😂

Also she likes books about engagements and weddings because she can relate :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

disneys

VIP Member
It feels good to do a Mooney mansion script and be more of an active part in this thread again

I’ve dipped out and stepped back at times because life hasn’t been the easiest over the last 2 years and I had a baby last year and it meant I haven’t been as present as I’d like but I love you guys ❤

also I’m a bit delirious because my son won’t sleep at the moment !! But we move !!!!

• Heart

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Don’t wanna be a book snob but she only reads booktok chick lit that EVERYONE has already seen reviewed 100 times already.

Would love to see her try and read a different genre.
The strange thing is that she doesn’t ever acknowledge that the books are all the same genre, same audience, same marketing. Maybe she thinks this is what all books are like? She never has any sociological understanding about the world or diversity.

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
If my partner was awaiting open heart surgery and suggested a trip to Disney World (or anywhere, really) I'd put my foot down. Even if it caused arguments. It's just not worth it if something goes wrong or he starts to feel unwell. Why can't she see that? Holidays and "PR trips" would be the absolute last thing on my mind at a time like this. His heart is being stopped FFS! It doesn't get much more serious than that

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mable912

VIP Member
I'm a bit of a lurker, as I no longer follow her but sometimes her insta pops up on my explore page and i'm reminded about her and that this hilarious thread exists!

In regards to her latest beggy afternoon tea post - anyone notice she is hiding her engagement ring in every possible photo? Also either the ring is on the wrong finger, or she has edited every photo a few times and flipped them, coz a direct mirror selfie like that wouldn't flip the hands like that?

My guess is - itsl no longer fits properly and she doesn't want to show anyone!
Isn’t this it? Just about
CF12F37A-89F6-4A8A-91AF-7C7AB0FC0600.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

swimming

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I just can’t get over the fact he’s talking about having a very serious surgery on his HEART but managed to do a Disney world holiday going on all the rides that specifically say not to ride with heart conditions. Something isn’t adding up here.
But it’s okay, his Apple Watch said he was alright. 😂

• Haha

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
Benji got out of bed at 10am on the vlog and was back in bed by 7pm
And having to wait another 3 months for surgery - must be terrifying. Her comment brushing off his worry “oh well, that’s life” was awful. These two are not in love with each other and shouldn’t be getting married it’s a co- dependent relationship.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
I think this is a little unfair. I have major depression (which I think many posters have alluded to brogan also having) and I find things like brushing my hair and taking care of myself really difficult a lot of the time. I hate the assumption that because people struggle to motivate themselves to do things means they are lazy.
I’m talking about Brogan though, not anyone else. I’m not assuming she’s lazy, I know she is 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Venom

VIP Member
This isn't even any of the stuff from her office. You know what they say about pigs being happy in shit
219BB7-d9sC9-sD-sS98-0-4757 1F07921f9afghhaf.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
Just looking at the British Heart Foundation website, it gives guidance on what to do in the lead up to open heart surgery.

Essentially try and get your body in the best shape you can to help give you the best possible change to recover as quickly as possible.

Obvious things like, make sure you aren't overweight, eat a healthy balanced diet, look after your mental health.

Not seen much evidence of this, well certainly while at WDW they both did the opposite.

Ok, Benji probably does the majority of the dog walks so that's good. But I'm pretty sure Bogie isn't cooking nice healthy meals for him.

That’s why I struggle to believe much of it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s life threatening and they lug home a suitcase full of soda and snacks. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am still baffled how any travel insurance company would have allowed him to get a cab to the friggin airport! If he had a heart event in FL, the cost could run into millions. When I get a full panel blood test the bill is just over $1500. A visit to my GP costs $240, and I pay $20 of that. My OH had to go to a walk in clinic to check a boil on his head (we didn’t know it was a boil lol), and the bill came though for over $4k. He wasn’t even there a hour!! A ride in an ambulance to the hospital costs from $1300 depending on what care you are needing. Let that sit with you for a while. Yes, my insurance pays for it, but I am not on travel insurance. And this is not the best health care either. We still have long waits for things. My friend is waiting 4+ months for a cat scan on her brain after a patient clocked her one on a ward. So even a nurse is having to be on waiting lists. Almost a third of what I earn is to pay for good health insurance. How on earth do they get travel insurance to cover his grave diagnosis??

In the UK, people who are addicted to smoking, drinking, or even food disorders get a bad rap because it drains the NHS. What about this pair? A history if skin cancer in the family so she burns herself to a crisp every year and doesn’t cover up. They eat like it’s their last supper, and slob around all day pretending to work and apparently have no personal responsibility for their health. These are the people who are draining the NHS and I can’t feel sorry for either of them.

• Heart
I honestly wouldn't put it past her to fuck off mid recovery and go on another trip, someone above said his mum could look after him. In what world could Big Bro actually look both Tumour Boy and Mummy Tumour Boy in the face and say she's away on a trip? As good and well functioning people we would never, Bro however has more front than Brighton and I can fully see her doing that.

The statement about "I can still go on trips solo" was ALL you needed to know what SHE is concerned about.