Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re both white, ginger and british. That’s where the resemblance ends. How unbelievably cringe and vain can you be 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Harry Windsor if you ordered him from Wish.

He looks hungover. We all have our rough days but that's just how he looks everyday now. I wouldn't post a picture of myself looking like that unless I'd had a big night the night before and was making a joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can’t believe they’re on a trip to florida and they both seem like they don’t want to be there at all, there so ungreatful, they really need a slap into reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What the hell do they do everyday when they aren’t away? My daughter went back to school today and I’m off so I was finished all my housework and bored by 9am. The whole day becomes a write off unless you end up shopping because no one else is around.

Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed as soon as she finishes her meal her face drops and she looks zoned out/doesn’t listen to Benji like she’s dropped back down from her quick food high. I think she’s using food to mask how down she feels.
I was watching a YT video about amberlynn Reid a YouTuber 500lb+ and it so reminded me of how Bogie looked after she finishes food!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s just no hiding the state of her now. I thought thumbnails showed the best shot?!
1B676B31-0C81-4F40-9E95-27C82D9FCEFA.png
F1AA1726-3E6E-4D63-964D-156A4FC47FFB.png
34AD36B3-1941-4200-81EC-B82F264DD316.png
B8C63CAA-5C2D-488C-A169-3C573AA7FF61.png
3C50FC26-4A7F-4081-A4B9-BB4CB19C9760.png
35AAC289-DAA0-4AD2-9142-0AE4012BF285.png
AEA4E22F-14C2-472C-B270-14052A8F9C3C.png

GOOD GOD

0247434D-29AC-4C9B-A427-1368703AE1DD.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
EB7DC4E4-B52C-4373-B93B-2F695895E68B.jpeg
The knock off from the short lived reality show was a better lookalike and he was slated for how he didn’t look like Harry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He has a lot of #couple goals on his instagram comments??!!! What?? What are these people seeing???
Why would your goal be to be like them???!!!! Lazy,ugly,greedy,self absorbed,up their own arses,bragging,sex free(unless it’s food sex) tossers!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@LolitaBlah Have some Earmuffs ready M'love, we'd even be able to hear her over the channel 😣
THE duck! sorry I'm behind a few pages.. are they coming to Paris??? When? The actual duck!! I'm moving ciao! No @Venom let's tell everyone and elope!

Edit: Honestly! do they ever stay home? if they are not in holiday, they do stacations. If it's not a stacation, she goes to London.. Why get a dog at all? how can they afford this? what is left in DLP that they haven't seen already? how much food are they going to inhale again and again?
*breaths slowly to calm down*

Edit2: Dear Banjo, yes yes you are Harry! so much that you need to take your equally psycho wife and leave Europe too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think they can cope without having something booked in.. They are just existing from one holiday to another and living in a void between them. I don’t think they would last without them.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.