Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve harped on this before but the way they do Disney is a waste of money. The rides are the biggest draw in my opinion so I went back and counted the amount of rides they rode because it felt like they barely did any.

In the 9 days they entered a Disney park, they only did a total of 31 rides.

That number is astoundingly low to me, as my partner and I were there for 4 days at the same time they were there and rode 59 rides plus watched the shows & parades (I am a complete nerd so I keep track so I can see how effectively we used our time when we get home 😂). As another couple with no kids, it’s really hard for me to not to compare our trips to theirs.

I should stress we only achieved the number of rides we did because we bought genie+ for the 2 days we were in Magic kingdom and Hollywood studios, plus we go enough that we know how to optimize it so we can stack lightning lanes for busy times. However, based on todays vlog, they had Genie+ for at least a few days and had park hopper tickets that they never utilized. And even with all that, they still managed to average less than 4 rides a day because they were too busy shoving food down their gobs and “mooching” in shops. They basically spent money to go into the parks to spend more money.

I attached the daily ride breakdown for anyone else curious:
Completely agree. On the last day they ate snacks instead of Big Thunder!?!??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she say she’s obsessed with everything???

On splash mountain, I genuinely thought her hair got wet then realised that was just grease!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Brogan so wrote this!! I bet she forgot to switch accounts. Doesn’t sound like Benji at all and he didn’t do that annoying 🤘🏻 emoji that he likes to use.
Am I being blind or is that comment now gone?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why on earth are they going back to Disney land Paris. As travel vloggers they are so boring, they just keep going to the same places.
Exactly! If they love Disney so much then why not try the one in Japan or Hawaii? Or, like you say, do some actually TRAVELLING!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sure we won't see her at Disney anyway if the dates clash, she'll be too busy eating food and we'll be on the rides, and they normally only go for a day and a half

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another trip away and leaving Bonnie with her mum!! But according to Bog she’s always with her!! 🤔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
TATTLERS - ACCORDING TO FAKE TUMOUR BOY THE BIGGEST CRIME IN ALL OF DISNEY IS THAT THE RICE KRISPIE TREATS BIG BRO TROUGHS THROUGH ARE UPSIDE DOWN!! - Was he complaining to Mummy Mooney having a tantrum because his snackie was the wrong way round. He's bleeping punchable!
I guess he doesn't understand it's so they face the customer in the case and are easier for the employee to get out of the case.

Oh FFS. We go to DLP next month, if I have to see her I might cry.
Please do it in the background of one of her vlogs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m reading some of “benjis” replies on his latest grid post and it’s so OBVIOUSLY Brogan using his account. No man I know says things like “awww thanks” and uses little heart emojis ❤ all the time when he’s talking to random people. I wonder how much access he actually has to his own account.

According to one of their weird fans, they are “couple goals” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has truly never looked worse.

It is so sad watching someone deteriorate like this. I just watched her first Florida series today with Charlotte and (despite her clearly being a dick and secretly moving rooms and her flight home) she looks nice, young, healthy and slim! I couldn’t believe the contrast.

Reactions: 24
Watched the vlog on x1.5 speed and still got bored so watched this instead.
Brog’s first ever video. I’m in shock. I know we’re all different from when we were 17 but ….

the way she says ‘hello’ like she’s the queen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fucksake even at 17 she looked in her 30s

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My favourite bit - When they have just finished the mountain of cheese burger spring rolls and B lays back and sighs "Not a cloud in the sky..."

View attachment 1869728
I think her field of vision has changed due to her ballooning face - her eyes are so droopy and small now im surprised she doesn’t walk into anything

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those cheeseburger spring rolls are also $9.50 a portion - so they spent $30 on just 6 little spring rolls!!!

Tell me you have a screwed up relationship with food, without telling me you have a screwed up relationship with food

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.