Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SukiMing

Chatty Member
For those who don't want to watch the Hogs haul....this is what she got....

These prices are rough estimates - I have checked Disney US sites and these are the prices I have found, no idea if she got any discounts or not.

- Magic Band Plus - $45 each ($90 total)
- Benjis T Shirt - $25
- Brogans Port of Entry Dress - $60
- Brogans Large Spirit Jersey - $80
- Brogans Crocs - $65 (according to Disney Food Blog)
- Canvas Tote Bag from Starbucks - $15
- Black Disney Bag with water bottle holders/laptop bags - $45
- Christmas 5 piece tat - $30
- Mickey and Minnie Christmas tree souvenir - $23
- 2022 Christmas Decoration from Mickeys Christmas Party- FREE
- Christmas Seasons Greeting Tea Towel - $15
- 2x resort mugs- $18 each ($36 total)
- Universal mug - $18
- Banana Bread Cookie Candle from Gideons- $31
- Basin Bath Bomb - $7
- A SHIT LOAD of Disney pins. I think I counted 8 on her lanyard….then I counted about another 23 pins on top of this (some of these were part of a set but these are going for about $25-30.
Hard to find the price of individually but they are approx $10 - 18 each (she says her cheapest one was $10) so if they average $14 each then she spent about $400 on pins at Disney.
- 5 Universal Pins (approx $10 each) so about $50.
- Christmas Grinch ornament - $18
- Santa Claus ornament from Universal - $16
- Harry Potter bag - $7
- Walt Disney Bag - $7
- ‘Filled the suitcase’ with fizzy drinks from Target ‘at least 10 Fantas’ - no idea on these costs- I think a couple of dollars each maybe so Im thinking about $25 on fizzy drinks.
- Sugar Cookies- $3
- Family Size Caramel M and Ms- $13
- Assorted bags of Crunchy Cookie M and Ms- $15
- 2x Lindor bags - $12
- Peach rings - $2
- Owala water bottle - $28
- Skirt from Target - $20
- Sticker book - $3
- Straws from Target - $7
- Dry shampoo - $15
- mascara- $24
- eye shadow palette- $29
- Bug Bite Thing - $10
- tide to go pen - $4
- Dumbo plush - $30

Add on 6.5% sales tax on all this shite and the total cost of the haul is approx………$1375

She did bring some Gideons Cookies and Rice Krispie Treats back as well which I haven’t counted so probably closer to $1400.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

SukiMing

Chatty Member
071017F5-E7B8-4A20-BB53-8F517B3F589C.png

‘I saw a video of a few nights ago of a girl spending over $1400 on Disney tat, I’d love to encourage you to not be such a kipper and ask yourself if you really need 600 pins 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Amberella

My favourite bit - When they have just finished the mountain of cheese burger spring rolls and B lays back and sighs "Not a cloud in the sky..."

1673301135395.png

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Also reposting progression of her skin cancer, to show how careful you should be in the sun. If she won't use her platform to spread information then we will (these tattle threads deffo get more visitors than her socials)

View attachment 1867859
Tattlers, thank you for this. I am not a sun worshipper at all I am a shade person, but I have had a similar spot on my arm that hasn't gone away and I have thought nothing of it, but I have booked an appointment to see my GP. Fingers crossed its nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

JLXRD

VIP Member
This was from 5 years ago, she said she hated how she looked about 6 sizes ago ! and to get it in now, Broges if that vlog gets deleted it will just confirm you read here, you insufferable cunt 🥰
Actually miss this Brogan though… she was really relatable. Even in this video, whilst she’s saying people are sick of her crying, I appreciated her showing the struggles that a lot of us go through with body image and not always having an amazing relationship with exercise.

It’s such a shame she has reverted to trying to portray this perfect life that makes her not relatable even though we know it’s not the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Venom

VIP Member
The toilet papers was too thin 😂😂😂

Brogan Tate the girl who spent 9 grand to get shit on her hand 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Mable912

VIP Member
This is exactly what I’m talking about with these two. This screenshot says it all.
40D76669-CCCE-4656-85FB-3B451676A35E.jpeg

She doesn’t once validate his feelings during this clip. Notice how he’s talking about it, saying it’s going to be scary etc and Brogan doesn’t even alter her tone or facial expressions to show any empathy whatsoever (because she can’t feel any). It gets worse and worse, with Brogan making it all about her and how it will affect her channel, and then eventually Benji says “not something we thought we’d have to deal with at this age” in a sad tone and Brogan replies “well yeah that’s life”.

He needs to run. I can literally see the realisation in his eyes that she is being a dick, but obviously he doesn’t quite have the strength to do it. Sad really.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 60