Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen those videos of Hasbullah raising his eyebrows and stopping chewing when he sees a big person saying they've forgotten to order a salad? That's what they reminded me off in the last vlog complaining about a lack of vegetables.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been having a good catch up on the last few threads, ,@Venom you have me cracking up with all your edits 🤣🤣🤣

I see these 2 brags are still constantly bragging about stuff instead of being home and looking after there dog and living in the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Watched that enraging last day vlog last night, there's a bit where she's in Animal Kingdom and Fake Tumour Boy has gone to the loo, she's banging on with some shite about how much she loves the theme of the place, go to 03:36 in the vlog where she's going on about how simple a wall is but how much she loves it, Dad just came away with - "That wall looks like the back of her house" 😂😂

Also due to Big Bro and her ever expanding face, Dad has now officially decided that she reminds him of "Wilson" the ball in Castaway! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watched that enraging last day vlog last night, there's a bit where she's in Animal Kingdom and Fake Tumour Boy has gone to the loo, she's banging on with some shite about how much she loves the theme of the place, go to 03:36 in the vlog where she's going on about how simple a wall is but how much she loves it, Dad just came away with - "That wall looks like the back of her house" 😂😂

Also due to Big Bro and her ever expanding face, Dad has now officially decided that she reminds him of "Wilson" the ball in Castaway! 😂
Just watched that bit wall on the tv 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tell me someone answered the poll to say he might if he lost four stone, got some muscle definition and stopped wearing female sweatshirts. Absolute melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Chin Chins up?
fixed that m'love xo

I can't believe someone could be so tone deaf ? I've never seen such a spoilt brat in all my life, endless holidays must be the only way she can keep her clutches in Benji, because we all know he thinks of Bianca when they do their yearly deed :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
fixed that m'love xo

I can't believe someone could be so tone deaf ? I've never seen such a spoilt brat in all my life, endless holidays must be the only way she can keep her clutches in Benji, because we all know he thinks of Bianca when they do their yearly deed :sick:
At this point I think that he thinks of Burgers and cookies when they do their yearly deed, both of them 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I reckon he whispers sweet nothings to B-Girl whilst taking it for the team. She thinks he’s talking to her but he actually means Bonnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought you created this but its actually on his stories!! Who even does this?
A sad git who clearly is as delusional about his appearance as his fiancée. Like I said the other day, other than the ginger hair and the beards there’s zero resemblance. He wishes he looked as good (and healthy) as Harry!

Brogan Tate #117 - The countdown to 100k(g)
I’m guessing she’s well over 100 kg now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The haul video is going to be interesting, she already said she’s been liking some different m&m’s, can’t imagine how many snacks they got through that they didn’t even show. Scoffing in their room like a pair of 🐷
I seriously can’t believe how much crap they continuously eat. It’s not going to stop either, DLP plus a cruise already booked.
I’m sure the majority of her views are people tuning in to watch as they can’t believe what that pair are doing to themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has truly never looked worse.

It is so sad watching someone deteriorate like this. I just watched her first Florida series today with Charlotte and (despite her clearly being a dick and secretly moving rooms and her flight home) she looks nice, young, healthy and slim! I couldn’t believe the contrast.
I have to watch this series!! Wasn’t aware of drama with Charlotte - I do prefer Charlotte in general but especially now.

Reactions: 7
The haul video is going to be interesting, she already said she’s been liking some different m&m’s, can’t imagine how many snacks they got through that they didn’t even show. Scoffing in their room like a pair of 🐷
I seriously can’t believe how much crap they continuously eat. It’s not going to stop either, DLP plus a cruise already booked.
I’m sure the majority of her views are people tuning in to watch as they can’t believe what that pair are doing to themselves.

I legit dread to think how much she bought and how much she spent

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed as soon as she finishes her meal her face drops and she looks zoned out/doesn’t listen to Benji like she’s dropped back down from her quick food high. I think she’s using food to mask how down she feels.
What's with vloggers now showing their empty plate, do they want an effin good boy/girl sticker 🤣

I thought you created this but its actually on his stories!! Who even does this?
🤣 how cringe, never in a million years would I mistake Benj for Harry, whether it was from across the room or if I literally bumped in to him, I wouldn't even do a double take

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hes fuckin deluded if he thinks he looks like Prince Harry. The only similarity is that they are both prices!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.