Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! If they love Disney so much then why not try the one in Japan or Hawaii? Or, like you say, do some actually TRAVELLING!!
I doubt she'd ever go to Disney in Japan because it would require a level of planning that is way beyond her. DLP is so incredibly easy to visit, especially from the UK.

Her trips always seem to be organised by other people. I don't think she's got the organisational or intellectual skills to put an itinerary together herself. Look at the absolute tit show that was the last trip to WDW. I don't necessarily think the number of rides you do is that important at a Disney park because there is so much other good stuff to do. But she did so very little of anything at all. Apart from eating. Grim.

Reactions: 28
I think Benji is commenting himself a lot of the time. He’s a drip that now thinks a little too highly of himself and has wedged his way into her channel.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Did no one else find the 'Hellooo' from the both of them really creepy at the start of the last vlog?
Agree with everyone regarding how they look I really cant believe they film themselves like that.
I hate my hair up as I have a rounded face and I always say I look like an egg, why she thinks all her hair tightly pulled back is a good look is beyond me.

Benji listing his favourite stuff - did they even do the Indiana Jones show this time? Honestly the vlogs were so boring I cant even remember.

'I love' must be her most used phrase this holiday

When we go to Disney we eat a big breakfast on our last day, then get a late lunch at the airport (I have anxiety so we get there extremely early) and then food on the plane (generally not a fan of plane food) but they just keep eating!

Reactions: 15
I can’t even hate watch her anymore, she’s too terrible. I used to feel sorry for benji as she’s such a train wreck, but he’s no better. Smug bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brogan only ever pops up on my radar when YouTube recommends her cruise or Disney vlogs to me. I don’t know much about her or Benji but I was shocked at how much weight they’ve both put on since I last saw them. And the total abject focus in those vlogs on food food food food food!!! They do say you’re most prone to criticise someone for something you recognise in yourself. And I also don’t have the best relationship with food and I am prone to comfort eating. But what I saw genuinely shocked me.

I usually overeat when I’m bored and lonely. When I’m feeling happy and fulfilled (and especially on holiday) I’m too busy being excited and enjoying myself to even really think about food. Much less three big meals a day and a million snacks. I lost count of the amount of food mentions and constantly stopping to try this and that. And beyond the food gluttony, just gluttony in general with constantly going into every single shop and spending so much money on overpriced Disney tat.

These are the habits I associate with depressed people to be honest. Like having low serotonin and constantly having to top it up with excessive spending and consuming. But from what I can gather they have quite nice lives? Both young, in love (as childish as they came across in those vlogs to me they do seem to have genuine affection for one another which was nice).

And they are clearly financially stable enough to afford all these trips, and they’re home owners too. Idk maybe I’m naive and again, not that well informed on them as I don’t watch their content outside of travel vlogs. But they seem to have quite full and blessed lives? From catching up on this thread it seems like they’ve had some serious health scares and family bereavement which I guess could explain things. It seems like they’re choosing to bury uncomfortable emotions with excessive distractions. I can’t believe they’re going to Disneyland Paris again so soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve lol’ed to myself a couple of times that wouldn’t it be funny if benji didn’t even know he had an instagram account cause it’s brogan running it for him 😂 Like all the pictures she takes could just be for ‘memories’ or her instagram but then she secretly uploads them to his one

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brogan only ever pops up on my radar when YouTube recommends her cruise or Disney vlogs to me. I don’t know much about her or Benji but I was shocked at how much weight they’ve both put on since I last saw them. And the total abject focus in those vlogs on food food food food food!!! They do say you’re most prone to criticise someone for something you recognise in yourself. And I also don’t have the best relationship with food and I am prone to comfort eating. But what I saw genuinely shocked me.

I usually overeat when I’m bored and lonely. When I’m feeling happy and fulfilled (and especially on holiday) I’m too busy being excited and enjoying myself to even really think about food. Much less three big meals a day and a million snacks. I lost count of the amount of food mentions and constantly stopping to try this and that. And beyond the food gluttony, just gluttony in general with constantly going into every single shop and spending so much money on overpriced Disney tat.

These are the habits I associate with depressed people to be honest. Like having low serotonin and constantly having to top it up with excessive spending and consuming. But from what I can gather they have quite nice lives? Both young, in love (as childish as they came across in those vlogs to me they do seem to have genuine affection for one another which was nice).

And they are clearly financially stable enough to afford all these trips, and they’re home owners too. Idk maybe I’m naive and again, not that well informed on them as I don’t watch their content outside of travel vlogs. But they seem to have quite full and blessed lives? From catching up on this thread it seems like they’ve had some serious health scares and family bereavement which I guess could explain things. It seems like they’re choosing to bury uncomfortable emotions with excessive distractions. I can’t believe they’re going to Disneyland Paris again so soon!
With all due respect you need to watch more than the travel vlogs to get a clear picture. Their owned house is falling apart and full of tat, their lives are not full unless you count holidays. They fester at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve noticed as soon as she finishes her meal her face drops and she looks zoned out/doesn’t listen to Benji like she’s dropped back down from her quick food high. I think she’s using food to mask how down she feels.

Reactions: 30
I can’t believe they bought the book just to do that. Well….I guess I can. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.