Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look more like Andrew and Fergie…if Andy was ginger and Fergie was bigger.

The stench of delusion is real.

Wish she hadn’t blocked me from his and her pages so I could comment to him that he looks nothing like Harry and that I wish I had their magic mirror that makes them see differently than the rest of us see!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Nomad lounge for just a drink because we are eating dinner in 2 hours..2 and a half so maybe a light snack"

THERE LIGHT SNACK. Wtf.
186CA900-5DF4-48A0-BB62-3EB417BC6090.png

And she called this a light meal when she was in London last summer!
Normal people call a salad light - not all that!

i don’t think I could watch another of her videos it’s triggering my eating disorder
-and of course her mouth looks like an an anus when she eats makes me want to puke

didn’t she say this last year! Then decided to try and eat herself to death.
Also she looks like a right plonker lying on the floor, taking a selfie and giving her self a thumbs up!
Idiot

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
When the duck is she going to get it into her head that the gym is going to do duck all if she keeps up eating the extortionate amounts she is a day!!

Reactions: 41
A quote for you Brogan: "you can't out-train a bad diet" ;) She'd honestly be better off cutting some calories than focusing on exercise at the moment if fat loss is her goal. She strikes me as the type of person who'll reward herself with extra calories for going to the gym. Toxic cycle.

Reactions: 38
Do you think she’s in the gym because of the wedding?

Not being funny but we’re already two weeks into 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going to the gym for lunch and a beached-whale lounge by the pool ain’t ‘going to the gym’ Brogs, you need to actually exercise…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She has a dog, go for a good walk daily. You don’t need a gym with a dog just good waterproof clothes because rain is a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have to watch this series!! Wasn’t aware of drama with Charlotte - I do prefer Charlotte in general but especially now.
Was it WDW and not DLP? I couldn't find the videos earlier (I probably wasn't looking properly)

Lying down on a mat with headphones hardly constitutes as 'I've just been to the gym' she doesn't even look sweaty or anything. She could be on her kitchen floor for all we know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean I’m glad she is doing some exercise and getting some use out of her extortionate gym membership. Tbf even if she doesn’t change her diet, exercise doesn’t have to be all about weight loss so its still a step in the right direction.

I haven’t watched the slog yet but I honestly can’t believe they are back to DLP again so soon - I feel like it’s definitely a subscriber grab because she’s not reached the 100k she was hoping Florida would get her.

Its boring watching people do the same holiday over and over and that’s all they seem to do, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.