Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also with Benji being off work for so long can’t help but think he will be claiming sickness benefits because he is too ‘ fragile’ to work?!?! But yet can handle rollercoasters.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Also with Benji being off work for so long can’t help but think he will be claiming sickness benefits because he is too ‘ fragile’ to work?!?! But yet can handle rollercoasters.
Maybe someone should send a link to whomever oversees his case.

Reactions: 7
Brogan Tate #117 - we'd have more sympathy for your "cancer" if you weren't such a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The toilet papers was too thin 😂😂😂

Brogan Tate the girl who spent 9 grand to get tit on her hand 🤮
You just know from the fact she filmed the toilet paper and the level of moaning that her finger 100% went through that when she was wiping her arse 😂 And no doubt more than once judging by the amount of food they ate!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Never been happier I binned off Moneybox
I’m actually very tempted to email them, I love them and will keep using them for awhile but the two influencers I’ve seen they’ve picked are brog trotter and Gabriella lindley! Poor taste and I will highly consider leaving them if they continue to use these thick tit pigs.

Reactions: 23
So we have her first ad of the year! Like I said, I want to start a list to see how much paid work she is pulling in as I don’t think it’s much.

January:
Moneybox ad

Let’s see if there’s much more where that came from - I doubt it

Reactions: 22
So we have her first ad of the year! Like I said, I want to start a list to see how much paid work she is pulling in as I don’t think it’s much.

January:
Moneybox ad

Let’s see if there’s much more where that came from - I doubt it
Yep this is the first new one because Wild clearly doesn’t have standards and will have any scruffy influencer keep shilling their deodorant.

Like I would take financial advice from a twit who had to borrow the money for her share of the house down payment from Mejulie despite living rent free with her BF’s father, and who thinks saving for multiple vacations is more important than urgent home repairs and upgrades. More money than sense the pair of them! 🤣🤣🤣 tit for brains as my mother would say!

Reactions: 19
She’s been like that for a while on her vlogs, very much looks like she wants to cry or has been, I’d say even going back to the Caribbean cruise vlog, maybe even before.

She really does need to address her mental and physical health and stop pretending everything is ok for her videos and the gram.

Maybe Bench can go back to work so she potentially doesn’t feel so much pressure to bring in an income
I’m late on this but I think she looks like this because she’s in illhealth. Her eyes and skin are always red now. Probably from the booze.

Reactions: 8
For a second I was quickly reading and thought she was advertising for Monkeypox. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m late on this but I think she looks like this because she’s in illhealth. Her eyes and skin are always red now. Probably from the booze.
What ever she’s done to her video on the Q&A is trying to hide the redness… the booze doesn’t help but I also suspect she’s over using those pricey facial products too on her ‘sensitive’ skin

Reactions: 9
Just wondering do we actually know she borrowed money? Or is it just speculation? Would surprise me AT ALL but just wondering if there was something I missed.

Reactions: 3
Just wondering do we actually know she borrowed money? Or is it just speculation? Would surprise me AT ALL but just wondering if there was something I missed.
Speculation I think, but I’m pretty sure she lived rent free at Kevin’s so she’s had help

She’s always been cagey about money, I’m not sure she has a great amount of money saved it sounded like from her podcast she’s only been saving for the past few years…

she alludes to certain things but then makes comments that makes me think the opposite, there was a podcast she did about finance it said a lot about what she has but not the amount.

(I have been listening to the podcast previously didn’t listen but some it has been hilarious, cringe and eye opening)

Reactions: 13
I thought that she admitted it in the video talking about the house and getting the mortgage, etc but I could be imagining it and it wasn’t said and we just speculated here.

Reactions: 8
I thought that she admitted it in the video talking about the house and getting the mortgage, etc but I could be imagining it and it wasn’t said and we just speculated here.
I remember that video - she was manic and kept saying ‘do your own research’, and as she was talking she looked like she was getting a dry mouth a lot.
She was really all over the place with that everytime she could she’s get a brag in

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah she’s definitely had a head start with rent free living! Plus she will never admit that having a tradie partner means they get a lot discounted and have saved thousands on wiring etc, plus Kevin’s dad seems handy. Imagine if she had to pay professionals for her grey kitchen and bathroom!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.