Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've had multiple Basal Cell Carcinomas in my family and I've never known anyone be treated for it with cream. I'd be pushing for that patch to be removed! Pleased she's at least talked about it and hopefully encouraged people to take it seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched it yet, but I still don't believe it about his heart. He's probably going in to get the snip. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can’t understand how he’s tired after re-pointing the house, but wasn’t tired walking around theme parks and going on rollercoasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just don’t get if you know you have a tumour in your heart AND might need surgery AND your main symptom is fatigue why are they still consuming so much crap. Surely if it was true he’d be taking better care of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hang on a minute...she has a family history of skin cancer but walks around burning her skin year after year?
OKAY. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Just watched the vlog on invidious…. Wow her cheeks/ jowls are mahoosive!!

Vlog was boring, just her answering everything that tattle say basically. Her tired lethargic fiancé cooked her THREE eggs for breakfast (3 ffs I eat two sometimes but then I’m not allergic or have issues with eggs), he pointed the house a bit whatever the F that is and he cooked the dinner. Oh yes and he had a bath which she noticed so it’s clear to see that she ain’t looking after him AT ALL!! The utter shitcunt with her non-cute stuffed cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Makes out she loves her car. She friggin hates her car, but refuses to channel her money into real purchases and pisses her cash away in Disney.

The way she shoved that tuna sandwich in her gob. Was obviously ravenous after the three egg breakfast. Need a clip of that please Venom. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Got to say I did feel sorry for Benji explaining about his tumour and upcoming surgery. Although can’t for the life of me understand why he’s not looking after himself better.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Benji: "I can do everything..." Except work?

That surgery does sound scary. Interesting how the surgeons first said the surgery risks would outweigh the benefits. Maybe they've seen his physical decline over the last year and decided they can't wait! How will they cope without holidays for a few months?

Edit to add: "Obviously I could go solo or on press trips.." NOOOO she did NOT just say that! Your fiance is going in for open heart surgery and she's STILL thinking about herself!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Benji is seriously going to put himself into an early grave if he carries on the way he is. Why on Earth aren’t these health scares a wake up call for them? What’s it going to take?

Reactions: 32
What’s the point of her going on those gifted trips when she ditches the group as soon as she gets there

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.