Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what the deal is with DAS and how it differs to Disneyland Paris, but there are some rules depending on your particular medical condition or need. For example, you cannot use the disabled priority card for certain rides if you are autistic due to the evacuation process if the ride were to break down.

do you need to specify your medical condition in Disney world? If so, would they allow him to ride specific rides with a DAS if he had a heart condition listed on his pass? Or are they less strict?

I’d love to know as it really would not surprise me in the slightest if they got him a pass!

Reactions: 9
Not sure what the deal is with DAS and how it differs to Disneyland Paris, but there are some rules depending on your particular medical condition or need. For example, you cannot use the disabled priority card for certain rides if you are autistic due to the evacuation process if the ride were to break down.

do you need to specify your medical condition in Disney world? If so, would they allow him to ride specific rides with a DAS if he had a heart condition listed on his pass? Or are they less strict?

I’d love to know as it really would not surprise me in the slightest if they got him a pass!
WDW don’t ask what medical condition you have. They aren’t allowed to ask for evidence either. They probably mentioned to the cast member they have severe IBS and need to go for the shits rapid during the day. (Another bullshit diagnosed condition from these two). If they REALLY had IBS, they would know. What they’ve got is gluttony

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like she booked it all separately. Disney hotel and tickets via Disney direct and then flights separately. But I’ve just theoretically dummy-booked the same trip as them via virgin holidays website as a package and it’s coming in £5497 for both, in total, including flying premium there and back, 12 nights, Disney tickets!! For the same dates in December fyi.

I then went onto the Disney holidays website and dummy booked it all separately with separate flights on virgin Atlantic and it came up as £8094.

All I can say to that is lolololololololol. Lol. 😂
Bad luck Big Bro... if you know, you know! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would love to see the video of Ben in his boxers please…. Inspo to turn me off eating and aid my diet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely used DAS. Pretty much the same as Genie+ except for you have to start in the park.

I used it last year. So if they had return times that weren't individual lightening lanes like Rise etc, it was DAS (or she lied about buying Genie+)

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Would love to see the video of Ben in his boxers please…. Inspo to turn me off eating and aid my diet
Yes pretty please 🙏 about to go to dinner and I need it for my diet too.. put it under spoiler or something

• Haha
Long time lurker here. She definately used DAS, I watched her vlogs after her Q&A and noticed her use lightening lanes despite saying she didn’t Genie +probably used the argument that she has to stay out of the sun because of her medical condition. So disingenuous to not mention when you do a Q&A.

also noticed that Adam Hatten and Gary C were using DAS on their last trip too. It’s so annoying that they are not clear with their viewers.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Disney don’t ask for medical proof. They usually just say “how would a DAS benefit you?”
100% they got it.
While they don’t ask for proof, they directly asked me why my dad needed one. I said he’s had a stroke and would be using a rental wheelchair and walking with a cane when the chair wasn’t possible. They took his photo while on the video chat for the file too.

I think saying “I have a heart tumour and I can’t wait in line for rides.” would raise some eyebrows since he shouldn’t be even going on those rides with a fake/alleged/non-existent heart condition.

Now if they did scam their way into a DAS pass they are even bigger cunts than I previously thought because they could have easily had one less snack and cocktail each and paid for Genie+ each day instead. Or bought less tat.

Reactions: 19
it's dire, but this is the sort of thing she could throw on tiktok and get more followers, but she won't because a decade long list of blocked users who gave valid criticisms would be able to comment !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She didn’t even contribute 50% of the deposit, but the girl who spends money pretty much as soon as it hits her account has been saving for a few years now 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
moneybox is pretty good tbf but it’s hilarious coming from her

• Haha
This ad is just so out of context with the rest of her videos!

So the next video we will get to see is either a chatty catch up, or the home office redo?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Been using it for a while, what 2 minutes or before she blew 9k on a holiday they both looked miserable and like sweaty pigs
Would i take advice from her - hell no.

This ad is just so out of context with the rest of her videos!

So the next video we will get to see is either a chatty catch up, or the home office redo?
She’s seen others have been doing well with money tips/posts, and obviously had to follow suit.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.