Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of Bench playing with Bonnie, I really didn’t need to see him in his boxers..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's easy to see why Brogie doesn't have any friends. She is so stuck up, snide, entitled and a right moany cow. She would be so draining to be around.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I just can’t believe one her her highlights was CRYING at the fireworks … not watching the fireworks … but crying … again why does she rate everything by whether it makes her cry or not it’s not normal !!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was nearly influenced by Brogan because those trousers she wore to travel home in looked comfortable to work from home in and like they’d be flattering compared to regular trackies.

just looked them up and they’re £95!!!!!

definitely more money than sense I couldn’t believe it 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Long time lurker here but popping in to say she denies using Genie + and just buying the individual lightening lanes but I just so happened to see the first hollywood studios video again and she mentions to Benji that they have 30 minutes till smugglers run while they're near ronto roasters... I'll let you draw your own conclusions (or I could have misheard).

Also we went in September around labour day for 2 weeks, stayed in the Beach Club, used Genie + and ate a few signature meals (including California Grill) and still spent less than they did. Which isn't a brag, just saying that people have different priorities for their trips.

Reactions: 17
I notice a lot of people who Bogie went on the freebie trip to WDW last year are back again this week on another gifted trip. Guess Brogan wasn’t top of their list when handing out to influencers haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
That video of Bench playing with Bonnie, I really didn’t need to see him in his boxers..
I’m so happy I’m blocked this morning! 🤣🤢 Please everyone with access to her IG still, no need to repost that one here. Thanks very much! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here but popping in to say she denies using Genie + and just buying the individual lightening lanes but I just so happened to see the first hollywood studios video again and she mentions to Benji that they have 30 minutes till smugglers run while they're near ronto roasters... I'll let you draw your own conclusions (or I could have misheard).
I think you are right because the final Animal Kingdom day in the last vlog I swear there was originally a clip of them walking into the safari and they were using the Lightning Lane and I remember thinking “well then they’ve paid for Genie+ this day at least”. I even mentioned it in the post I made the day that vlog came out. There is only one ride in each park that has a paid individual lightning lane, any other lightning lane you have to buy Genie+ and Animal Kingdom’s is Flight of Passage.

But I just went back to confirm and that clip has been edited out and the vlog is a few minutes shorter than it was when she first uploaded it so I think she been doing some selective editing which I know YouTube let’s you do after the video has gone up so you can remove parts without taking down the whole video.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think you are right because the final Animal Kingdom day in the last vlog I swear there was originally a clip of them walking into the safari and they were using the Lightning Lane and I remember thinking “well then they’ve paid for Genie+ this day at least”. I even mentioned it in the post I made the day that vlog came out. There is only one ride in each park that has a paid individual lightning lane, any other lightning lane you have to buy Genie+ and Animal Kingdom’s is Flight of Passage.

But I just went back to confirm and that clip has been edited out and the vlog is a few minutes shorter than it was when she first uploaded it so I think she been doing some selective editing which I know YouTube let’s you do after the video has gone up so you can remove parts without taking down the whole video.
LiarBrogan at it again! Gotta love all our eagle eyed Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet you they used the DAS or whatever the Disability pass is now called. You get a return time the same as what the standby time is but instead of waiting in the queue you enter through LL once the time waiting is done.

Although ‘wannabe influencer’ and ‘professional plus one with questionable heart condition’ isn’t a real disability so not sure what grounds they’d have got it on.

ETA when I worked at WDW they were real strict about giving out the disability pass because people would ‘sell’ their pass to others as a pseudo VIP tour. If you couldn’t wait in a queue for an hour bc of a physical ailment, they’d direct you to wheelchair hire so you could sit in the queue.

I really only saw guests in wheelchairs with cerebral palsy, or people with invisible disability like autism use the pass to wait out the return time in the shade or by doing other activities or rides. Def not heart tumors 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet you they used the DAS or whatever the Disability pass is now called. You get a return time the same as what the standby time is but instead of waiting in the queue you enter through LL once the time waiting is done.

Although ‘wannabe influencer’ and ‘professional plus one with questionable heart condition’ isn’t a real disability so not sure what grounds they’d have got it on.

ETA when I worked at WDW they were real strict about giving out the disability pass because people would ‘sell’ their pass to others as a pseudo VIP tour. If you couldn’t wait in a queue for an hour bc of a physical ailment, they’d direct you to wheelchair hire so you could sit in the queue.

I really only saw guests in wheelchairs with cerebral palsy, or people with invisible disability like autism use the pass to wait out the return time in the shade or by doing other activities or rides. Def not heart tumors 😂
Disney don’t ask for medical proof. They usually just say “how would a DAS benefit you?”
100% they got it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What kind of a sad sack edits out bits of their videos after publishing? Why? What is even the point in lying. She's a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’d probably use her ‘cancer’ as an excuse too!
God she infuriates me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hilarious that she has gushed over attraction tickets direct in all her previous Disney planning/Q&A videos but now that they’ve chosen Beth over her to promote them, they don’t even get a mention 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Also we went in September around labour day for 2 weeks, stayed in the Beach Club, used Genie + and ate a few signature meals (including California Grill) and still spent less than they did. Which isn't a brag, just saying that people have different priorities for their trips.
I swear they also said in this vlog they had a return time for rock n roller? So I was confused when she said they didn’t use genie+…

I’m thinking they got DAS but didn’t want to say because Benji 100% does NOT need it.

EDIT: yes go to 10.50 on the day 2 vlog and she says rock n roller isn’t for another half an hour?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
It looks like she booked it all separately. Disney hotel and tickets via Disney direct and then flights separately. But I’ve just theoretically dummy-booked the same trip as them via virgin holidays website as a package and it’s coming in £5497 for both, in total, including flying premium there and back, 12 nights, Disney tickets!! For the same dates in December fyi.

I then went onto the Disney holidays website and dummy booked it all separately with separate flights on virgin Atlantic and it came up as £8094.

All I can say to that is lolololololololol. Lol. 😂
Can't believe that her "planning", with 57 diaries, a £150 advent calendar's worth of stationary, and drawers full of stickers, not to mention an Excel spreadsheet, fucked them out of £3k 😂 😂 stupendous stuff

There goes your downstairs loo Brogan, whoooooooooooooosh 💷🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine getting a DAS pass for a heart condition and using it for rides that tell you NOT to ride if you have any heart issues. No wonder she is being so shady about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.