Brogan Tate #116 An XL in spirit jerseys, an XS in brains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah she’s definitely had a head start with rent free living! Plus she will never admit that having a tradie partner means they get a lot discounted and have saved thousands on wiring etc, plus Kevin’s dad seems handy. Imagine if she had to pay professionals for her grey kitchen and bathroom!
Also explains why they haven’t sorted the downstairs bathroom or other stuff they need sorting she doesn’t want to pay for it.
Didn’t she have loads of problems getting someone to fit the floor?

Reactions: 9
it's dire, but this is the sort of thing she could throw on tiktok and get more followers, but she won't because a decade long list of blocked users who gave valid criticisms would be able to comment !
Tiktok is brutal, she wouldn't last 5 mins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would LOVE to see the stitched people would do with her content :ROFLMAO: calling out the BS bit by bit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember that video - she was manic and kept saying ‘do your own research’, and as she was talking she looked like she was getting a dry mouth a lot.
She was really all over the place with that everytime she could she’s get a brag in
Was this the same video in which she gave the stellar advice of…

‘If you earn 1000 POUND a month then don’t have a mortgage payment of 1000 pound’?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Was this the same video in which she gave the stellar advice of…

‘If you earn 1000 POUND a month then don’t have a mortgage payment of 1000 pound’?
You know I don’t know, I watched the one called buying a house mortgage process and first time buyers… but I do remember her saying that in a video.
She may have edited it out.
Because that video was scatty as - there was information in there but would have confused most first time buyers who have not done their own research!

Reactions: 7
Lest we forget…. Nobody wants house buying advice from a pair of muppets who didn’t get a survey done on their hovel geld together by foam

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t get why she had to drop in her ‘skin cancer’ whist talking about her chapped lips….. that isunless the ‘cancer’ is on her lip..?

If it’s not on her lip then it just shows she’s mentioning it for the thrills 🥱😏
A bit late to the party but skin cancer cream does make the area scabby just like her lips are looking. Wouldn’t surprise me if she had more than one area.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lest we forget…. Nobody wants house buying advice from a pair of muppets who didn’t get a survey done on their hovel geld together by foam
Oh god no wouldn’t listen to this bint in anything.
Did she say they didn’t get a survey like at all - not even a basic one?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So we have her first ad of the year! Like I said, I want to start a list to see how much paid work she is pulling in as I don’t think it’s much.

January:
Moneybox ad

Let’s see if there’s much more where that came from - I doubt it
Dont forget wild - there we go , that’s probably £4K this month already

• Angry
Reactions: 10
A bit late to the party but skin cancer cream does make the area scabby just like her lips are looking. Wouldn’t surprise me if she had more than one area.
That would make sense with that dark patch on her lips and then they continuously got worse

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dont forget wild - there we go , that’s probably £4K this month already
Did she actually do a new wild ad? I didn’t see it so assumed people were referring to an old one. Either way it’s not a new ad partner it’s a long term partnership.

Wow would she only make about 4K for 2 ads? I would have thought it would have been a lot more, the way she spends. 4k is a reasonable amount, but compared with other influencers it’s small change. Also if Benji is no longer bringing in a proper wage anymore then 4k a month won’t actually get them very far.

Guess she better up her game to get more ads if she wants to keep up her current lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I still don’t understand how they eat so much food yet put online that benji needs an operation due to his heart tumour 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
So many things to say about the new vlog, but the one thing I will say is that there was zero warmth or support in her body language when Ben was talking about his heart I felt like I wanted to give him a big hug!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.