Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long are they going for again? I moved to America for a year with less than that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Although Bog Brush is materialistic it's in a very childish way. In a quantity over quality way.
She doesn't have anything designer really- no bags, shoes, nice car etc. Her 'fanciest' brand name stuff is Lulu Lemon and Loungefly. She doesn't even really bother with fancy make up. I find it really odd that a 28.5 year old would have this mindset. Hence why nobody is jealous of her because, as adults, we don't care about endless Disney tat and nasty looking Primark-esque bags. I'd rather stick with my Celine, Chanel and LV bags thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As I get older volume of stuff stresses me out. I hate clutter and having things for the sake of having things. That hotel room will look shocking - poor mousekeeping!

Reactions: 27
I just wanted to add I’m going through the most liked posts on the threads and I’m actually wetting myself 🤣🤣 you lot are TOO FUNNY.
The crinkle cut chip incident still gets me every time. Its the edit about the TV ariel that makes me tear up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The difference in her appearance in those photos over the years is absolutely shocking

• Wow
Although Bog Brush is materialistic it's in a very childish way. In a quantity over quality way.

She doesn't have anything designer really- no bags, shoes, nice car etc. Her 'fanciest' brand name stuff is Lulu Lemon and Loungefly. She doesn't even really bother with fancy make up. I find it really odd that a 28.5 year old would have this mindset. Hence why nobody is jealous of her because, as adults, we don't care about endless Disney tat and nasty looking Primark-esque bags. I'd rather stick with my Celine, Chanel and LV bags thanks.
Shes all about the disposable fashion.
Saying that I don't own a single designer item. I just buy quality brands that I know will last, my winter clothes consist of a few Fjallraven sweaters that are years old, and my Doc Martins, my main bag is a kanken that I've had for years as I've never had an interest in designer handbags. But you're right it is qaulity over quantity.
Also I thought Bragan was buying a new car this year? Not sure how good "influencer" is on a car finance application?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok please can we talk about her false allegation she wears a US Size 8 in LuluLemons?

I am skinny, I’m a UK 8-10, and I wear US Size 6 in the exact same leggings as brogan. How can brogan be ONE SIZE above me!?!!!!! I don’t get it!

She’s claiming to be a US 8 which is a UK 12….???! Not only is she not an 8, I would say that lulus are quite small (eg I’m usually a UK 8 but I’m a UK 10/US 6 in Lulu) so she is basically calling herself a small UK 12!? BS!

6BDBAFF2-2E7E-406D-8D95-28E5E5E6AA17.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who brings an extra suitcase just to bring home snacks? These two are not normal. She’s going to annoy me so much the next two weeks with her smugness about Disney world

I think I might be a little bitter as our Disney world trip got cancelled in April 2020 so we got our money back and now we just can’t afford it (even though we both work full time unlike these two fuckers) 😂😂 Id love to take my little boy but they’ve put their prices up too much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Wait wait wait I’ve been MIA for a while. What’s going on with Benji’s heart?

Allegedly a tumour in front of it but he’s been told to live a normal life so he became a professional plus 1 (according to his instagram bio) instead of returning to work after a few weeks recovering. Speculation is he had Covid and it’s been embellished for content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Ben has changed his eating habits now he has an invisible aligner. You are only supposed to take it out to eat 3 meals a day and you must thoroughly brush your teeth and clean aligner before putting it back in straight after your meal. Can’t see that happening as they trough their way through Disney 🙈😅

• Haha
4 cases and wearing the fugly Coach crossbody to boot plus SherpaTumourBoy has on a massive daypack. Fucks sakes the state of it! And her legs are skinny because she’s stretched them out whIle photoshopping.

My smug brag for this Monday morning is that we took two of those small suitcases and two daypacks (one full of my parents’ meds and their two canes) for three adults for a week in Florida. So she can bugger off with her unnecessary tat and overpacking!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
4 cases and wearing the fugly Coach crossbody to boot plus SherpaTumourBoy has on a massive daypack. Fucks sakes the state of it! And her legs are skinny because she’s stretched them out whIle photoshopping.

My smug brag for this Monday morning is that we took two of those small suitcases and two daypacks (one full of my parents’ meds and their two canes) for three adults for a week in Florida. So she can bugger off with her unnecessary tat and overpacking!
I dread to think how she would cope if she had kids in tow. She just wouldn't, because even if she had kids it would still need to be all about her. They would probably be given the smallest cases each while she lugs along her 14, 586 cases full of packing cubes and space for her 'Disney snacks'.

Like someone else said, she has all the tat, disposable cash, gifted beauty products and she still looks a complete state (not to mention she's pretty horrible on the inside, both personality and veins full of sugar and fat no doubt).

Don't envy this girl in the slightest!

Also am pretty sure most recipes say a pinch of sugar but they put in a couple of good spoonfuls 🤣🤣🤣
i couldn’t remember how much they did I remember a spoon was involved lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wrote that caption as if she wasn’t there for free a few months ago. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.