Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face I see in the corner of the bedroom when I have sleep paralysis
07715663-9B93-4A2E-96A2-A03104901946.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ok please can we talk about her false allegation she wears a US Size 8 in LuluLemons?

I am skinny, I’m a UK 8-10, and I wear US Size 6 in the exact same leggings as brogan. How can brogan be ONE SIZE above me!?!!!!! I don’t get it!

She’s claiming to be a US 8 which is a UK 12….???! Not only is she not an 8, I would say that lulus are quite small (eg I’m usually a UK 8 but I’m a UK 10/US 6 in Lulu) so she is basically calling herself a small UK 12!? BS!

View attachment 1783658
This is what I was talking about yesterday. It’s a product that has loads of stretch in it. Just because she wears them, doesn’t mean they fit as intended. I have clothing items I’ve been able to wear at multiple sizes with varying results (and high quality items do this easier without splitting😂). She seems to think all her pants have to be skin tight. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t want to wear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i couldn’t remember how much they did I remember a spoon was involved lol
I make batch make homemade sauce so I usually make 10 weeks worth at a time (which is about 40 servings) and freeze it. I use about 2 tsp of sugar and I’m pretty sure they used more than that for the mince 😂

Also regarding her Lululemons, I wear a US 8 normally and I wear a size 6 in the Aligns. I’m sure she fits in a size 8 but she is not wearing them correctly. They have a ton of stretch but they are supposed to be fully matte and not stretched to the max when worn. She probably squeezes herself into the 8 just to say she’s an 8 when she should probably be in a 10 or 12

Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched her packing video, I actually can’t quite believe how much ‘stuff’ she takes! And what someone said before about her having pouches within pouches 🙈.
I also said the last time she packed for Disney, no one uses an umberella at Disney world! Poncho all the way!

Reactions: 17
I’m in bed with a stomach bug today. You lot better not make me laugh too much or I’ll be shatting in the daffodils a la Brogie! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry did I hear this right, an extra suitcase for SNACKS ?!?!?!?! jesus christ, the only thing that brings her joy is food !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It is so sad that she is taking a whole suitcase for snacks! That is just so so bad! There are only so many crispie treats and caramel M&Ms a person should consume!

But I feel bad for Benji who is going to be stuck carrying all her stuff while she walks around with a child's bag trying to twirl and look good in photos! Or I would if he has not been riding the tumour train and taking back to back holidays while the rest of us work to heat homes and buy food!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here’s my crinkle cut chip gaff for anyone who wants to see 😂 this was such a funny thread

View attachment 1784292View attachment 1784293
Just cried laughing at this all over again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Here’s my crinkle cut chip gaff for anyone who wants to see 😂 this was such a funny thread

View attachment 1784292View attachment 1784293
I am gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I actually think this definitely is one of the best things to exist on the internet for real 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.