Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly looks like a homeless person and that’s throwing shade at a homeless person.

She either needs to actually find a way to dry her curls properly or straighten it - currently she looks like she never brushes it
The problem is that her “sew sew fick” hair is actually thin, dead and devoid of any body. I’ve never dried my curls with a blow dryer mostly because it would take too bleeping long. Brush before shower, shower, wet hair, wash and condition it with curl products every other day, and then take out of towel as soon as I’m dressed and then curl gel in hair. That’s it that’s all whether it’s been mid-back or bob length around my ears.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen his stories lately? He’s constantly been taking photos and videos at the wheel of his car and putting them on his Instagram story. Utter fuckwit
I was just about to say this. Constantly filming himself speeding, going round roundabouts, clearly not looking at the road, etc

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I was just about to say this. Constantly filming himself speeding, going round roundabouts, clearly not looking at the road, etc
Well that’s one way to smash up that Porsche #verykindlygifted by dead Gary Mooney.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The problem is that her “sew sew fick” hair is actually thin, dead and devoid of any body. I’ve never dried my curls with a blow dryer mostly because it would take too bleeping long. Brush before shower, shower, wet hair, wash and condition it with curl products every other day, and then take out of towel as soon as I’m dressed and then curl gel in hair. That’s it that’s all whether it’s been mid-back or bob length around my ears.
she’s too lazy for all that tho. Naturally curly hair takes effort

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t do it @Venom! There’s probably some clause where Gary C gets to be a professional plus one even in the bedroom! 🤣
If there isn’t then Thot Venom is happy to step up to the mark… if I’m banished from the thread I’ll understand 😔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just watched the Hogwarts Vlog..... Those wands they got free look shite, proper crap looking quality. The way she over sells the stuff she's been given and bought really bugs we, it's just cheap plastic tit

Reactions: 15
Report it to the police! Take screenshots and report him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Adam Hattan is borderline attractive, in some picures he looks alright in others his face looks like the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t say no, although this is coming from the guy who fancies Adam hattan 😵
He’s not got the tired , red , blotchy skin that bogs does . I don’t think he’s bad looking but he’s clearly a complete knob

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.