Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid plush toys at £15 each?? MORE TAT!

Also the absolute state of her, THIS IS YOUR JOB!! Present yourself in a way that looks semi-professional you big smelly hog. I work 12 hour shifts and would never come in to work looking like I’ve rolled out of bed, you sticking your big swollen manky face on stories is the same thing.

I can’t decide if it’s her natural over-confidence causing complete delusion, or actual self neglect/depression?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So which sort of jackass is he? The one who will laugh off getting a fine or will he try to yell at the person writing the ticket or will he say he was only there for a minute?
All of the above. He got the physically good genes but underneath he’s cut from the same Mejulie cloth as his twit of a sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who buys new underwear and socks for a 12 day holiday? Just take what you already own???
I will say that after not having a holiday since 2018 and the ol’ thongs looking a bit thread bare I did buy new ones on sale before my trip. Lol But you know with her it’s because she can’t be arsed to do laundry and because she thinks it’s a brag that she bought new.

Stupid plush toys at £15 each?? MORE TAT!

Also the absolute state of her, THIS IS YOUR JOB!! Present yourself in a way that looks semi-professional you big smelly hog. I work 12 hour shifts and would never come in to work looking like I’ve rolled out of bed, you sticking your big swollen manky face on stories is the same thing.

I can’t decide if it’s her natural over-confidence causing complete delusion, or actual self neglect/depression?
It makes me wonder now if the freebies she gets sent by Boots, L’Oréal, etc are a subtle plea to actually play the part of an inflewwwcer and not look like a shabby hungover douchewaffle all the time.

I mean I was a teenager during the grunge era of the 90s and I still showered and brushed my hair before putting on my dad’s hand me down plaid shirt, ripped jeans, and chuck taylors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
:sick: Bogie's crappy Knickers was not a mental image I wanted M'love
Maybe that’s how they’ve afforded Ben doing duck all and how her tat is purchased…..

I’ll see myself out now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She honestly looks like a homeless person and that’s throwing shade at a homeless person.

She either needs to actually find a way to dry her curls properly or straighten it - currently she looks like she never brushes it

Reactions: 22
The "parks in disabled spaces" bit in Fraser's entry in the wiki always tickles me. What a bellend.
Has anyone seen his stories lately? He’s constantly been taking photos and videos at the wheel of his car and putting them on his Instagram story. Utter fuckwit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.