Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cost of living getting to me guys. My cats Instagram has like 5000 followers should I do a Brogan and send a beggy email to get £10 worth of cat treats? My brogans logic that will be better than a steady income.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1762417
Who the duck has “engagement Christmas decorations?” Is that a thing? I’m pretty sure that’s definitely not a thing. I might buy myself some “got a new haircut” baubles this year, or a “changed my broadband provider festive wreath”.
Yes engagement Christmas decorations are bloody ridiculous!! The other stuff should be bought by family or friends as a cutesy little gift. So pathetic and sad she bought it for herself!

Reactions: 25
Cost of living getting to me guys. My cats Instagram has like 5000 followers should I do a Brogan and send a beggy email to get £10 worth of cat treats? My brogans logic that will be better than a steady income.
All jokes aside you could probably make a decent side income with 5000 followers … “micro influencers” are really in at the moment !

Reactions: 19
Do it! Pimp out that pussy! 🐈⬛

Still cannot understand why F&F sent her the boots and bag ….totally wrong demographic
I’m sure LP had trainers from them - would have made so much more sense for our Bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised she’s not mentioned that her and Benji are staring in the new dominos advert

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1762417
Who the duck has “engagement Christmas decorations?” Is that a thing? I’m pretty sure that’s definitely not a thing. I might buy myself some “got a new haircut” baubles this year, or a “changed my broadband provider festive wreath”.
Someone who can’t believe their luck - she must realise she is fortunate to find a twit to love her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Getting wedding decorations before making it up the aisle feels like a bad omen. Imagine if Ben got an epiphany (or sense smacked into him) and did a runner in 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Getting wedding decorations before making it up the aisle feels like a bad omen. Imagine if Ben got an epiphany (or sense smacked into him) and did a runner in 2023
I thought this too. 3 of them are wedding ornaments. She’s even bought them herself 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 21
😡😡😡 another freebie for big b
She must be licking her lips at all the free books she’s been getting since she re mentioned she was “back” into reading

Would explain why they’re rank and crusty af…..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What a sad little life Jane 🤣 Nobody wants to be their friend anyway, welcome to each other View attachment 1762184
Did her ‘friend’ just talk for over 20mins straight?
This is weird avoidant behaviour from just picking up the phone and actually talking with the person.More socially awkward than Gary C and he gets benefits for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She didn’t get any work for Black Friday then..!? She usually says it’s her busiest time for ADs so I think it’s fair to say she could be on the decline.

Reactions: 35
There’s something a bit sad about buying all your own engagement decorations. I get maybe buying one you think is cute when your totally
Buzzing from the engagement, but most people get these as gifts from friends!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.