Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, could you imagine the questions if Bogie hosted Blankety Blank :
"My Mum Julie is a real piece of work, She once cut the fur off my BLANK"
"I luv myboyfriendBenji sew much, when we were in Dubai, he gave me BLANK"

"We have a secret family recipe for spag bol, you sprinkle the mince with BLANK"

"I'm a member of David Lloyd gyms, I have the highest-tier BLANK"
" I've been to the Grand Canyon, I went with a company called BLANK"

"I've had to size up (again) from my usual size which is BLANK"
Bogie and Benji had invited friends over to a games night, instead of getting out board games Bogie told Benji to get out his BLANK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
"I'm just trying to be BLANK"

Bogie gave up on a children's BLANK because it was too complicated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ben: that’s hilarious. Brogan would never have thought of that on her own. (He wasn’t wrong.)

These two are a perfect pair. 🙄 I mean, he’s right, she has no sense of humor.

Also you guys made me watch this ridiculous games night video. All of my second hand embarrassment for her (and him) being excited about hosting a child’s birthday party, basically. Except with enough food for thirty people. Why did they need a full meal when they had all those snacks?? Also who serves actual food when they don’t have a dining table???

And was it three bottles of vodka in that giant drinks container for six people??? And they each drank what looked like at least a water glass full of it while prepping for snacks. Truly how much must they drink.

Oh and her thinking it was a great idea to buy a tub of pre-popped popcorn because your guests could just snack on it during the games night. Sure, same with every single other snack item though, and popcorn is a terrible example since it is cheap and easy to make fresh. What a tip.

it was all cringe.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She really does seem to treat her 'friends' as transactions... what can SHE get out of it and the games night is the perfect example. The idea of friends just being friends seems to have eluded her.
I’m not sure how old she was when her parents split up but the transactional relationship has been engrained in her since way back. She played that game with both parents to get whatever she wanted in return for being on their side depending on the day of the week.

Reactions: 14
Bless Brogan & Bianca. Sharing their voice notes like they’re friendship goals. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is sending a voice note something special? She gets cheap thrills whenever someone texts her.. Sad bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A seven minute voice note? How do you talk at someone for seven minutes ? How hideously boring for the person listening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She talks at people about herself.. She used to always say she did it to Megan but she seems to have given Brogan a pie this year.

Just call them if you want to ramble on!?

Reactions: 12
I don’t get the point in really long voice notes. If you need to say that much to someone, just call them?

“if you don’t like voice notes we can’t be friends” Oh well 🤷‍♀️

I can’t believe she’s showing off about some silly voice messages. So you have one person who messages you Brogan, well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As somebody who regularly has boardgame/gaming nights with friends I had to run to that video and just. Good grief. I've never seen such a bland, weird, stale games night. So artificial and forced.

Reactions: 19
To me the stupidly long voice notes are basically I am right and you’re opinion doesn’t matter. Have an actual conversation with the person and try taking feedback.

Reactions: 14
Where do we think her ‘guests’ ate their Pepsi Max chicken? Sitting on the couch…?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Where do we think her ‘guests’ ate their Pepsi Max chicken? Sitting on the couch…?
Either on the floor of the living room or they ate stood in the kitchen with their heads hunched under the extractor fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was it really Pepsi Max chicken or are you lot just taking the mick? 😂 I refuse to watch the video.

I know that cola chicken is a thing but it has to be the full sugar so it caramelises.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it really Pepsi Max chicken or are you lot just taking the mick? 😂 I refuse to watch the video.

I know that cola chicken is a thing but it has to be the full sugar so it caramelises.
I only skimmed through but I’m sure I saw him pouring the Pepsi in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t normally stick up for Brogan but people need to go easy on her when it comes to Bonnie. She’s a great dog owner. I guarantee when they go to Disney she’ll point out something dog related like a blanket or water bowl. Sure, she won’t buy it ….but she’ll still point it out and mention Bonnie. Bonnie is lucky to have that sort of thoughtfulness. I’d love to be her dog, left alone for weeks on end but used as content on a platform I don’t know exists.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.