Brogan Tate #112 I came up with this title whilst I was on a cruise xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to be a cow, but those games look so boring. They are such basic witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think I will ever get over a grown man being called Benji. That's a toddlers nickname, not an actual adult man. Whenever I read or even think of his name it makes my hole cringe so hard, that I can feel it in the back of my throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s a dog’s name. My ex is called Benjamin or Ben. I only ever call him Benji as a joke, like if I want to catch him off guard or want something.

it’s so childish. Suits him perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t want to be a cow, but those games look so boring. They are such basic witches.
I don’t know about anyone else but usually if we have friends over it’s spent talking and catching up. IF there’s a game then it’s something quick like uno or Jenga. And if it’s a long game it’s cluedo or something.

I suppose they had to play all the games for big potato but still. Imagine being the friends called upon for this tit, so odd 😅

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20221125-003339.png

"BuT sHE doEsN'T rEaD HeRE" 🙄🙄🙄
If she loved her that much she wouldn't be bleeping off on trips every five seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Bonnie looks sad in a lot of her pics and videos. I’ve only ever seen her perk up on a walk.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Bonnie looks sad in a lot of her pics and videos. I’ve only ever seen her perk up on a walk.

That poor dog genuinely looks depressed. Do the right thing Brogs and let someone who has the time adopt her, preferably someone who doesn't duck off every other week to make crap vlogs

Reactions: 27
So it’s Black Friday and she said this was her busiest time of year. I’ve not even seen her mention it in the run up to it.. I know she’s done the Big Potato and Loungefly discount code but they seemed to be happening for her anyway.

Reactions: 17
So it’s Black Friday and she said this was her busiest time of year. I’ve not even seen her mention it in the run up to it.. I know she’s done the Big Potato and Loungefly discount code but they seemed to be happening for her anyway.
Don't be silly, its because of all the stuff she has to buy!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1758443

"BuT sHE doEsN'T rEaD HeRE" 🙄🙄🙄
If she loved her that much she wouldn't be bleeping off on trips every five seconds.
Typical selfish Brogan-yes, i’m sure she does love her but having an older dog without consistency in routines is never going to be good for Bonnie, just when she’s settled in one place and attached to one person she’s shunted to someone/somewhere else. You can keep going with the mantra that you love her but are you really doing what’s best for her???

Reactions: 19
Don't be silly, its because of all the stuff she has to buy!
I just spent £250 on books with waterstones triple points offer. They have been in my basket for months waiting on a promo of some sort and now my collection is complete. Felt very brogan though to be buying so many at one time!

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm only just catching up on the games night vlog. This just highlights how she doesn't have friends.....it's literally like she's planning a child's birthday party! Party bags?! Decorating?! It screams tragic, and NO ONE DOES THIS.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who was the lad sat with his arms folded on the sofa? He did not want to be there.. 😅

The tragic part is Brogan doesn’t realise that none of them wanted to be there and they wouldn’t be if she didn’t need a favour for a stupid AD.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How is no one talking about the DANCING/ SINGING? 😂 I watched it at least 3x and puckered with embarrassment each time. Disturbia takes on a whole new meaning 😵💫 She really doesn’t see it, does she?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How is no one talking about the DANCING/ SINGING? 😂 I watched it at least 3x and puckered with embarrassment each time. Disturbia takes on a whole new meaning 😵💫 She really doesn’t see it, does she?!?
I was literally about to comment this as I’m watching the vlog now! It’s so awful and cringey 😬 and she thinks she looks tit hot but just looks a hot mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The endless tit they buy for the party is really sad. She just wastes money and buys so much crap. She is literally the worst type of person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.