Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting a video about how Bonnie has a “sudden interest” in her Kong bone right after we spoke about her dogs toys on here. For someone who doesn’t appreciate criticism she sure likes to go out of her way to read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Posting a video about how Bonnie has a “sudden interest” in her Kong bone right after we spoke about her dogs toys on here. For someone who doesn’t appreciate criticism she sure likes to go out of her way to read it.
I literally came her to say this

I think she is on tattle way more than we even imagined. I think that’s what takes up so much of her time!!

Reactions: 28
Nooooooo I have another Instagram that I set up for personal reasons. I never posted and have like 2 followers- she's bloody blocked me from jt! My name on it is so different to my main one. How did she bloody find me!
You are able to block people ‘and any other accounts they may set up in the future’ so she probably has that option set to automatically block. I’ve had loads of weird accounts following me saying they are marketing professionals recently and have been blocking them as they kept refollowing me!

We know she’s a lot of time on her hands, but I don’t think she has that much time 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210430-090651.png

So the whole message of this was 'you have to go and make your day good yourself'. I can see the sentiment, but damn if it doesn't smack of 'just stop being depressed/sad/anxious'.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but that cracked me up, sorry for your loss but that has just tipped me over the edge.
This is awful and I'm not making light of death, but:

Brogan Tate #58 she looks how my mum looks (she's dead btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think the dresses look horrible, they're such a dowdy fit on her, but I don't see where they look too small for her. If anything they just look like shapeless sacks to me. So not my style, and I LOVE a cute floral dress :p Maybe if she accessorised them, but I would not be running out to buy one based on the ads :p
They looked too tight from the back I'd say!
20210430_095558.jpg
20210430_095545.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Does anyone else think myboyfriendbenji was trying to send us a secret message during their chatty Christmas crafting video? 🤣 CACKLING

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🤣🤣 it really does look like an extension of her hair though!
True!! You know it’s time to re evaluate your hair care routine when somebody mistakes your ponytail for a tv aerial 🤣🤣

sorry only joking her hair is curly and fick

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone else think myboyfriendbenji was trying to send us a secret message during their chatty Christmas crafting video? 🤣 CACKLING
🎼 Last Christmas, he wanted Portuguese Tart, and the very same day, the tree went awayyy 🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think influencers like Beth and Charlotte gossip about the state of Brogan? People talk in all job sectors so I imagine she’s got a bad reputation in this one.

Reactions: 32
The state of her carpet, it's absolutely filthy. I'm not talking about the bits of fluff from Bonnie's toys, but the actual carpet itself looks discoloured from pure filth and needs a good carpet clean. They do not look like carpets that are only a year or so old. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think influencers like Beth and Charlotte gossip about the state of Brogan? People talk in all job sectors so I imagine she’s got a bad reputation in this one.
100% , especially now since she’s done them both dirty

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely. Charlotte and Beth seem quite friendly as I often see them commenting on each other’s stuff. I also follow some Disney people who get gifted Disney stuff but don’t get gifted trips and Beth is also pretty friendly with a lot of them but there’s no interaction or following Brogan so I think she’s either burnt bridges there too or it’s just general knowledge not to engage with her. We know what we know and that’s mostly guess work so I’m absolutely sure she’ll have a reputation in the line of work she’s in.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely. Charlotte and Beth seem quite friendly as I often see them commenting on each other’s stuff. I also follow some Disney people who get gifted Disney stuff but don’t get gifted trips and Beth is also pretty friendly with a lot of them but there’s no interaction or following Brogan so I think she’s either burnt bridges there too or it’s just general knowledge not to engage with her. We know what we know and that’s mostly guess work so I’m absolutely sure she’ll have a reputation in the line of work she’s in.
Brogans problem is she can never accept shes the cause of everything she has the wonderful gift of fallen out with people must
be the length of her spending bill the amount of people she has fell out with brogan can do no wrong & just brushes problems under the carpet :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.