Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I say mooch and I’m British (Essex/Yorkshire cross if regional dialect plays any part lmao)

I definitely eat the way she does on holiday but I’m a big fella and much like others have said I go on one holiday a year. Cruises in particular because so much of the food is included I eat enough to keep me full for a solid two months

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s went on a cruise and she’s still wearing the same old office dresses. For someone that rinses through cash she looks like a woman. I bet there’s people there wondering how the hell they can afford to be onboard.

Reactions: 20
Nope, born and bred in England - it not something I’ve ever heard in real like here EVER!
As a Northerner we do say mooch quite a bit in that part of England.

Honestly don't know where she puts that food. I've been out today and had a late breakfast, a full English. We've stopped for dinner and I could only manage 2 slices of garlic bread and that'll be me now for the night!

Reactions: 17
As a Northerner we do say mooch quite a bit in that part of England.

Honestly don't know where she puts that food. I've been out today and had a late breakfast, a full English. We've stopped for dinner and I could only manage 2 slices of garlic bread and that'll be me now for the night!
Yorkshire bird and say it!

Reactions: 9
I definitely eat the way she does on holiday but I’m a big fella and much like others have said I go on one holiday a year. Cruises in particular because so much of the food is included I eat enough to keep me full for a solid two months
Same here when I did a Disney cruise the servers were so insistent on everyone having all three courses at dinner! One time I didn't want dessert and they brought me one anyway! We sometimes ordered two starters or two desserts if we couldn't choose between them since it was all included. I don't eat like that normally though. Very rarely would I have three courses - even on holiday unless it's a special occasion. I just don't get how they can eat like this all the time!

Reactions: 4
it might be a dorset thing - I'm from Dorset and me and all my family would say that!
Only thing that mooches round where I am in the deepest of yorkshire is the cows in a field who constantly eat - guess that fits Bog-Trotter to a T then, she’s a cow and eats all day 👍🏼😂

View attachment 1711646She can’t think she looks good here can she?!
The bloody state of it, you just wouldn’t post that would you if !?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so confident sharing some of those dodgy pictures!’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not even a second into the reel and it’s a paper menu with just eggs on it. Wow, she is really selling a holiday to the Caribbean to me.

And what even is this. 30secs of watching her eat a strawberry into the camera.
5659C052-3E4A-4506-9E43-36ED3C864056.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she insist on posting herself eating?? Not a good look Brogan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
F8A35546-1F73-4FAE-A4D2-062D1031B65D.jpeg

She can’t take her eyes off it unless it’s in her massive gob. It’s just a strawberry with chocolate on it geez.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.