Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like a cooked breakfast, laying about in a spa, then a three course lunch, more sitting, and a three course dinner with cocktails. Obsceneeee amounts and she can't be hungry.

The thing is, I go all out on holiday with food as well because I have one holiday a year so I might as well! Brogan just doesnt compute that it's basically a disgusting amount of food and with all these 'opportunities' she has as part of 'work'.. she should really tone it down 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I just can't put away the food she does on these holidays and I am a normal size 16 girl who has a healthy appetite. I am trying to budget for my 2023 WDW/Universal trip and watching vloggers to see what the daily spend is but know that the heat takes it out of you and you honestly can't eat as much as you do back home despite walking so much more. It is just physically not possible for me. So her and Benji continue to amaze and repulse me with how much food they pack away between them.

Reactions: 15
Does she know that she doesn't have to eat three courses every time, even if it's included?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but her most recent reel…three courses at lunch AND THEN they went out for a proper meal in the evening. Physically how do you do that? I went out for a roast yesterday lunch and we had a snack for dinner because we were still full!! If I ate three courses at lunch I couldn’t then go out for a proper dinner that’s crazy (with chocolate covered strawberries in between!!)
They are a bottomless pit of pure greed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but her most recent reel…three courses at lunch AND THEN they went out for a proper meal in the evening. Physically how do you do that? I went out for a roast yesterday lunch and we had a snack for dinner because we were still full!! If I ate three courses at lunch I couldn’t then go out for a proper dinner that’s crazy (with chocolate covered strawberries in between!!)
To put to bluntly her stomach has been scratched to a point where it’s so badly damaged she won’t be full…..

Reactions: 13
Her wedding dress won’t fit her when she gets home never mind in two years time 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've never seen any other reel where the voice over is machine gunned out like the terms and conditions at the end of a bank advert.. Yet she does it everytime.

It's utterly bizarre but very Brogan. Has to get her face, voice and teeth in absolutely everything. She tries to be like everyone else but everything she does is akin to a small child's school project.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What an obscene amount of food.

Cannot be healthy,equally, how about all the people who have to decide whether to heat or eat this winter?

Reactions: 19
For all the Brits here, do people actually say "mooch around"? I never heard this before seeing Brogan saying it.

Reactions: 17
The size of the belly on Benji, he's got middle aged spread already!

And that poor black dress, it's busting at the seams by now. Can't believe how much she has changed since the first time she wore it. (Also she's seems to have infinite disposable cash, constantly buys dresses but wears the same one on every cruise 🤷‍♀️)

Untitled (2000 × 1080 px).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.