Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she’ll call it “catching the sun” which is my definition is when you get a tiny bit of red on the end of your nose or your cheekbones and you laugh about it and it’s gone the next day her. She burns herself and goes “ooh Benj we’ve caught the sun!” Your bother pale as duck (so am I) you’d catch the sun in an Iceland walk in freezer if you weren’t careful, so be fecking careful!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow! She looks fab and clearly knows how to dress! I hope I look half that good at 47!

Also randomly, I can’t get past the fact I feel like Amy hart’s bf looks similar to benji before he puffed up and aged a decade - obviously Sam knows how to look after himself, he obviously trains to keep in shape but even his skin is so healthy and glowing, his hair is perfect, etc. Amazing what a healthy lifestyle can do! His page says he’s a tech entrepreneur, I thought he might be a PT being that fit 😂 but clearly even if he is at a desk a lot, he makes the time to work out and eat well (pics for the similarities if anyone else can see it🤪)
View attachment 1710228View attachment 1710229View attachment 1710230View attachment 1710231
He mentions "very smartly dressed waiting staff" but even that doesn't make him think he should be wearing at least a short sleeved shirt? Don't know who he is but at least Benign wears actual clothes to what is clearly a nice restaurant.

Reactions: 15
60DE1ACC-D7CE-43A9-9A33-FE1ABBA45B8A.jpeg

quickly catching up and memories of corpse Benji 😊😊😊😊

Also, imagine going to the Caribbean and a highlight being the food. Every bloody holiday all they get excited for is the food. It’s not normal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I love my food but if I’m going on a trip I want to experience the place not just the food.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s red when she’s at home doing nothing.. I think she’s red because her blood is working harder to pump her blood around. Her GP would have a word with her if they saw her.. They used to talk about her weight 5 years ago.

Of course but it’s their priority for their trips and it’s the same food they eat at home. Why do they think they’re travel vloggers if all they want to do is eat and have to be dragged out to actually see anything unless it’s a theme or water park

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That reminds me I hope they play bingo on this cruise 🤣
she said it was a must in a post over the weekend. She mentioned a nap too ffs. Who goes on a work cruise and naps? Get off your fat lazy arse and show the ship and go do whatever activities they have to offer.

• Heart
75CA24AD-49A1-41E8-B8B1-AC30975751AC.png
Might to time for me to sort out my photo library. Have 720 photos of Brogan 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
This is literally her job. “Take a nap”. Is the love island one taking daily naps? Shes so lazy it’s unreal! How companies still use her is beyond me

Reactions: 21
This is literally her job. “Take a nap”. Is the love island one taking daily naps? Shes so lazy it’s unreal! How companies still use her is beyond me
She’s heavily pregnant so she has an excuse if she is. She went to the same restaurant as Brogan and there wasn’t a burger in sight.

Reactions: 13
She must be locked in a contract or else P&O cruises love to throw away money as she’s not selling, everyone else made an effort she’s being a slug in a new location.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but her most recent reel…three courses at lunch AND THEN they went out for a proper meal in the evening. Physically how do you do that? I went out for a roast yesterday lunch and we had a snack for dinner because we were still full!! If I ate three courses at lunch I couldn’t then go out for a proper dinner that’s crazy (with chocolate covered strawberries in between!!)

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but her most recent reel…three courses at lunch AND THEN they went out for a proper meal in the evening. Physically how do you do that? I went out for a roast yesterday lunch and we had a snack for dinner because we were still full!! If I ate three courses at lunch I couldn’t then go out for a proper dinner that’s crazy (with chocolate covered strawberries in between!!)
They also had a cooked breakfast 😬 I LOVE food and have always had a big appetite but even I find it too much!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.