Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me share a phrase I learned on the Ingham family thread that I'd never heard before. "They'd spoil a pair" 🙊

Both ugly, unfit and with no ambition or anything interesting about them. Don't let them spoil someone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry if these have already been posted, I’m just catching up on Instagram.

The size of her here!? She looks so tatty in those trainers.
C7C60AB9-8BAC-474A-B777-DB565AF50526.png

Watch this space!?
421098B1-AC44-4BD5-90D1-D9089432E3AD.png

Her face says it all..
6AF3AD69-C424-4FC7-A942-2ECA1985D87A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just imagine the potential "Land Down Under" edit 😂😂
Great minds think alike… was totally expecting Land Down Under for the music 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry if these have already been posted, I’m just catching up on Instagram.

The size of her here!? She looks so tatty in those trainers.
View attachment 1666055
Watch this space!?
View attachment 1666057
Her face says it all..
View attachment 1666063
I know one thing… I wouldn’t take travel tips from someone like Brogan or the other chick wearing white slouch socks with black loafers. Christ if that look is back in from 1991 I’ll gouge my eyes out. Half of them look like they’re trying way too hard to be part of the “in” crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grateful that what is your life? Getting on a train into London that you paid for so you can get a handful of free sweets? Oh do duck off Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Grateful that what is your life? Getting on a train into London that you paid for so you can get a handful of free sweets? Oh do duck off Brogan.
The sad thing is that she”ll probably claim it as a business expense on taxes and will end up with a free trip to Australia out of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
To the Oz lurkers here, “Travel Guides Australian” is one of my fave shows. These two make the Fern family look like a classy bunch.

I hope they go to Aus - the skin burns would be epic, also being the water baby she is she will probably end up on that Bondi beach rescue show. Them getting stung by a blue bottle will be 10/10.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just cannot fathom how much she's ballooning. It can't all be fat, SURELY!!!!! It has to be her body crying out for some hydration!!!

Reactions: 16
I just cannot fathom how much she's ballooning. It can't all be fat, SURELY!!!!! It has to be her body crying out for some hydration!!!
It’s all the Buns and Buns circulating through her body, she’s slowly turning into a bao bun

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s constantly eating huge meals, endless snacks, the morning dog walks with Bonnie seem to have completely stopped (?), she never uses her gym membership, she slobs on the sofa all weekend eating takeaways or pasta, she drinks a lot of alcohol and fizzy drinks. It’s not a surprise she is continuing to deteriorate.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.