Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Follow along to see what we get up to'

Me: 'I'm going to hazard a guess and say it's 90% eating'

Think I can skip the follow Broges. As always, she makes me feel physically sick. They both do.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
9B77FC0E-30D2-49B8-A818-20EFC00A43EC.jpeg

Has somebody checked in on him to see if there’s still a pulse?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’m going to be nice and say that if the swimsuit was structured which she could afford it would give a slight illusion of shape. A different colour too would help massively.

Reactions: 11
If she's doing shots from the back in swimwear she needs to pull it up her bum crack a bit. Those full cover costumes don't look good on anyone. Mind you I'm not sure I want to see arse cheeks either. As you were...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have looked at lulu lemon and I’m a size 14/16 and I would be a 10/12 and I have a smaller waist/hips than her. Obviously I need to try them on before I buy. I go up a size a certain week of the month too which needs to be taken into consideration as the leggings are €€€
I brought leggings and shorts at lulu lemon and had to go down to 8/10, I removed the tags so I am not sure what the size is actually (tags are always so itchy). I am a similar shape to Brogs and usually fit the sizes L/XL, 42, and 14/16, and was generally surprised that I had to go down that many sizes! Not sure if the batch for my tights and shorts were a bit big but I would totally recommend you try them on in real life. Just for your information, the tights are skintight and comfortable but so veins and small bumps on the subsurface will be visible. I brought green tights and black bicycle shorts so I am not sure if all thingst is like that, but then again thanks to genetics the veins on my legs are sometimes big and noticeable.

I wonder if lulu lemon has a sale on black Friday/black week, if they do then you try some items on beforehand and order them on sale. I dare not say what I paid in-store, I cried a bit that day.

Reactions: 1
Looks like they’ve paid extra for the premium deck terrace so they don’t have the mingle with everyone else again. God forbid they film anything from the perspective of a normal cruise.

Reactions: 17
I’m genuinely considering starting a YouTube channel for my cruise in January entirely so I can show somebody with 0 experience in making videos can do a better job than her

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.