Brogan Tate #110 You know your life is tragic when Benji is the “magic”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the fact that she really does think her & Bongo are some sort of celeb couple. P&O have really gone down in my estimation if they think those two will entice the under 30’s to cruise with them.

Reactions: 29
I am reading a chapter a day right now and I’m getting through books faster.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys I got sun burnt today at work on my face and a little bit on my arms, careless of me I know. Makes me wonder how broges does it because this is nowhere near as bad as her skin looks!!

the constant redness in her skin, probably only going to amplified with this Caribbean cruise!
Guys I got sun burnt today at work on my face and a little bit on my arms, careless of me I know. Makes me wonder how broges does it because this is nowhere near as bad as her skin looks!!

the constant redness in her skin, probably only going to amplified with this Caribbean cruise!
Remember everyone, she wears SPF everyday! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m genuinely considering starting a YouTube channel for my cruise in January entirely so I can show somebody with 0 experience in making videos can do a better job than her
You have to wait and join like the day before and tag whatever cruise line you're going on so they can see it.
Will your channel's tagline be: The Anti Brogan?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
aside from the iconic trek vlogs i think this is the best content she's ever given us.. if these are her best pictures, god only knows what exists in her camera roll

• Haha
Reactions: 14
aside from the iconic trek vlogs i think this is the best content she's ever given us.. if these are her best pictures, god only knows what exists in her camera roll
Do we think she keeps stuff or takes a pic, doesn't like, deletes, starts over?

Reactions: 3
We will all know who to come to if we need a reference for a certain bad point in her life 🤣
It started innocently enough... "oh that's an amusing photo, I'll save it". You guys post so many of those that months later, it's spiralled out of control 😂

People joke about their last words being "delete my browser history" - mine's going to be, "upload all of the photos in my Brogan folder to her thread on Tattle and then factory reset the whole thing, it's beyond explaining by now"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It started innocently enough... "oh that's an amusing photo, I'll save it". You guys post so many of those that months later, it's spiralled out of control 😂

People joke about their last words being "delete my browser history" - mine's going to be, "upload all of the photos in my Brogan folder to her thread on Tattle and then factory reset the whole thing, it's beyond explaining by now"
I actually feel seen 🙈

• Haha

This is too funny 😂

• Haha
Just seen Amy Hart has uploaded a pic and tagged brogues, she will really think she's a VIP now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.