Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mindlesswatcher

Another London event she's missed out on.

Holiday mode is permanently activated for Benj these days 🙄

He's starting to look like Prince Philip as he ages and we all know what Prince Philip looked like in old age 🤢
He's like a cross between William and Harry... Definitely getting the Prince William bald spot

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

daisychainx

I'm confused by this comment, how was it written if not "cabaret"?

I assumed she was either 1) having a reverse "cwossont" moment and not making any effort to pronounce it, or 2) revealing that she's never heard of one before. Liza would be fuming

View attachment 1689716

It was written something like ‘cabarah’. I remember looking at the comment on the live before she read it out and I thought are they meaning to say Cabaret or is this some time or chain of bar that I am too uncool to have heard of 😂 If I was doing the live I’d have personally felt too awkward to presume it was Cabaret and correct the comment when reading it out but I wouldn’t give Brogan that much credit 😂

candyland_

VIP Member
Some of the suspended accounts on Instagram have probably came back into action. My sisters was suspended but it’s back now.

Adamson11

Also I know she isn’t big into trends but buying so early she’ll miss all the newer releases. I bought my dress about 4 months before which was leaving slightly late. But I ended going to wed 2 be and getting a brand new dress new in that day that no one had tried on.

Popsicled

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Brogan with your wishywashy language (surprised she didn't throw something about Benji "navigating" towards working), I can't bear it at the best of times but I had a spectacular night out, am hungover to hell and feeling vicious.

Speaking of feeling vicious, I downloaded that defensive wedding rant for posterity. What a snide cow she is.
Very salty I would say in this

• Haha

Smv2287

Chatty Member
I wish I had the confidence of Brogan when she says “the vlogs are going to be so good!!” before even filming or editing them… 😂 The amount of times I do tasks well and still question if they’re up to scratch afterwards! 😂😅
Well…. That remains to be seen. Her vlogs are getting worse and worse.

i actually like her nail colour 🤣

HeyBabes

VIP Member
The book I’m reading at the moment keeps describing the main character's face as “doughy”. I couldn’t understand what she meant until I saw this photo.
I knew I’d seen that smile somewhere before…..

I’m a big follower of the Marcus Mitchell threads, and he said something quite sad and depressing last night which I guess applies here. “Who needs friends when you have followers” and I believe that’s Brog’s attitude to life too

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

hvjmoor

Let’s be honest we can one million percentage predict what the dress will look like- waistband under tits to hide the gunt, a line skirt, v neck, 3/4 length lace sleeve. Small amount of lace/sparkly detail over dress. Hair done in waves with air wrap. Bish bash bosh, done.
Have a look at the ones she’s liked on their instagram-one is near identitical to her engagement dress but without the flowers. Can’t imagine she’s going to squeeze herself into most of their dresses which are very fitted.

Also-is it me or was their no AD in the latest flog…..maybe not so busy with work after all?

skintsocks

VIP Member
It occurs to me that maybe she doesn’t need to earn as much anymore. Their mortgage may have been paid off by the insurance if Binjuice really does have a condition.