Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Her feet look strange because she’s desperately contouring her body to try and look slimmer. Benji’s comment. I truly truly believe they are just sticking with each other because it’s easy. There is nothing there. I think they believe these comments make it seem like they’re in madly in love but I just don’t see it. It seems so fake and put on.
View attachment 1669214
They know no one else would put up with them and couldn’t handle being alone.

Reactions: 7

kazizzle

VIP Member
Offtopic but they sell the wild refills in Sainsburys (and probably other supermarkets) so you can just purchase when needed rather than subscribing!
I genuinely don't understand the stockpiling of toiletries, but then Brogs seems to need excess of everything around her always.
Yeah it's much better to do that. They don't do the limited edition scents in Sainsburys so I guess that's the main attraction of the subscription. Although frustrating when you can't get a hold of the limited ones because they run out before your delivery is due. That's another reason why I decided just to buy when I need them. I can get the ordinary refills in Sainsburys and then order any limited scents online that I fancy.

It doesn't make any sense as per se! 🙈😂
I went wedding dress shopping 5 months before the wedding date. But then covid happened and we postponed the wedding to one year later. I put on 8Kg due to stress and then I had to lose that weight to fit into the dress! 😅 It was very stressful, but I ended up losing 14Kg and the dress was too big, so had to be altered! 😂😂 I felt really beautiful on the day, which was so important as I'm super shy and hate being the centre of attention.
Had I known all of this, I definitely wouldn't have picked a dress so early on. 😬😬
Bogie will most definitely not fit into this dress and will have a meltdown when she has her fitting a few months before the wedding.
Ahhh @Meg1912 I think it was you who posted your dress a while back - you looked so beautiful! :love:

• Heart

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Not if you’re brogan, she gets a % of whatever anyone who signs up with her code earns. So it’s basically just a passive income stream for her, she doesn’t actually sit there and do the surveys. Didn’t mention that but though did she!
And she gets a % of what everyone gains too! just downloaded it to see exactly can she profit from it 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 6

candyland_

VIP Member
What grown adults accept to go and decorate cookies as a job? These are the type of activities my daughter does at birthday parties or on play dates. Is this a joke, like my employer telling me I can go and decorate some cookies and eat them instead of pay.

Influencers are a sad sad bunch, do they have no self respect and value their time?
What else would they have to do?

derbyshiregirl

comments aside, what’s up with their ceiling? It looks like their in a tv studio not a house. Probably just weird lighting but it made me laugh - maybe she got a #ad for her own channel 4 doc 😂
that’s the Extractor fan, it does look like a studio ceiling though from that angle! X

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Ok I'm a week late and watching the HOME VLOG!

- The Disney advanced dining thing. Can someone who's been explain why she needs to be up early to get her reservations? Do they not let you eat if you don't book. Can you only have water lol. I know food is all Brogan talks about but my
Booking opens at 11am. Some reservations for the popular restaurants do go quickly. Getting a walk up at the moment is difficult as they’re still struggling from staff shortages so reservations are important if it’s a meal you really want. She wouldn’t starve though there’s lots of other options but I’m sure she’d be fumin if she couldn’t get those most brag worthy reservations!

“Everything we’re doing is really unconventional..”

Oh get over yourself Brogan, you are the blandest beigest most vanilla person out there!
Who's she trying to convince - everyone else, or herself?

Let’s be honest we can one million percentage predict what the dress will look like- waistband under tits to hide the gunt, a line skirt, v neck, 3/4 length lace sleeve. Small amount of lace/sparkly detail over dress. Hair done in waves with air wrap. Bish bash bosh, done.
This description is utter perfection 😂

Last edited:

Lucie1001

Chatty Member
I doubt it since the doctors said he was fit to work and travel. Mortgage insurance here in Canada would only be applicable if you were needing long-term treatment and unable to work or in the case of unexpected death.
It depends, my life insurance would pay off my mortgage if I got a critical illness, even if cured easily. For example if I had a cancerous mole, it was removed and that was it, no further action, I believe my mortgage would still be paid off as it ‘was’ a critical illness. Suppose it depends what his ‘condition’ is actually classed as!

DisneySlut

So I’ve done a stalk of the Insta of the dress shop she went to and here are my choices for the dresses she possible went with l
The first one looks like a dressing gown. I think it'll be the second one.

My dress was picked about 9 months before. I didn't lose weight I gained! But the dress was fine as it was boned but had lacing at the back so a bit of room for weight fluctuations