Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kazizzle

VIP Member
How's she managed to unlock Ariel and Anna so quickly? I'm on similar plus hours (not at the minute as it won't load) and I've barely got any characters 😂 and I've unlocked more or less all the maps. But to be honest I am trying to complete the storyline and the tasks first.
I’ve got the same amount of hours and have both Ariel and Anna unlocked. I probably focused on characters more than areas but do now have all the areas open too. Probably does just depend on what you prioritise ☺

Reactions: 4

Mindlesswatcher

Don’t forget when she says the area where Scar lives is dark & scary 😂

I threw it on because I needed a nap and this promised to be a borefest, plus I play the game on my partners Xbox because he has Game Pass. I’ve always believed that there is no wrong way to play “cozy games” like this or animal crossing but she proved me wrong with this video.

For someone who’s logged 45+hours playing she has done almost nothing in the game and barely has any idea what she’s doing. Everyone plays their own way but if I was her I would not be sharing that with the internet when actual streamers share content that is 10000000% better from both a gameplay and information perspective.
How's she managed to unlock Ariel and Anna so quickly? I'm on similar plus hours (not at the minute as it won't load) and I've barely got any characters 😂 and I've unlocked more or less all the maps. But to be honest I am trying to complete the storyline and the tasks first.

Amberella

She isn’t going to like Verity when (if) she gets to it. I had to DNF it as I was sensitive after having my little one. 😂

kazizzle

VIP Member
I definitely eat the way she does on holiday but I’m a big fella and much like others have said I go on one holiday a year. Cruises in particular because so much of the food is included I eat enough to keep me full for a solid two months
Same here when I did a Disney cruise the servers were so insistent on everyone having all three courses at dinner! One time I didn't want dessert and they brought me one anyway! We sometimes ordered two starters or two desserts if we couldn't choose between them since it was all included. I don't eat like that normally though. Very rarely would I have three courses - even on holiday unless it's a special occasion. I just don't get how they can eat like this all the time!

candyland_

VIP Member
Yeah it's much better to do that. They don't do the limited edition scents in Sainsburys so I guess that's the main attraction of the subscription. Although frustrating when you can't get a hold of the limited ones because they run out before your delivery is due. That's another reason why I decided just to buy when I need them. I can get the ordinary refills in Sainsburys and then order any limited scents online that I fancy.
Out of interest how much are they?

Reactions: 3

focusdochas

VIP Member
I have looked at lulu lemon and I’m a size 14/16 and I would be a 10/12 and I have a smaller waist/hips than her. Obviously I need to try them on before I buy. I go up a size a certain week of the month too which needs to be taken into consideration as the leggings are €€€

thischarmingmiss

Let’s be honest we can one million percentage predict what the dress will look like- waistband under tits to hide the gunt, a line skirt, v neck, 3/4 length lace sleeve. Small amount of lace/sparkly detail over dress. Hair done in waves with air wrap. Bish bash bosh, done.
I sincerely hope not as you've just described my wedding dress 😂 (minus the air wrapped hair)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Yeah, if I want to see a self obsessed Tory with no awareness of the world I can go to the wedding dress shop in my Conservative voting town any day of the week and sit outside.

Nobody cares.
Is Brogan a Tory?

candyland_

VIP Member
Does anyone have a time stamp of her being vile about his heart?
And time stamps of anything else worth noting 😂 would be funny for her to see all the spikes in viewers at all the points in each video where she’s either being a cow, glutinous or just plain ridiculous
From 18 min.