Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
That sounds a hell of a lot like an mlm model, and given brogue I'm actually surprised she's not joined one yet. (I've spent too much time on the antimlm Reddit)
If anyone's daft enough to join one, it's Brogre. I'm surprised she isn't shilling Body shop or similar already, the huns love a girl with a ready-made following.

Reactions: 8

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
Doesn’t she get ads/gifted theatre tickets for the place local to her?

On the live stream when talking about theatre she says “nothing good comes to Bournemouth, we have an ok venue, but nothing good comes”
Isn't it Southampton (Mayflower?) that she's always AD/gifted at?

She's hit a new low sat on the bog with her bum cream...

It's clearly all for our benefit, it's becoming glaringly obvious she reads here and responds accordingly. She probably has a note in her phone of things to make sure she vlogs to prove us wrong.
The showering
Teeth Brushing
Game Night etc, all stuff we discuss here.

Keep telling yourself you don't care Brogre. 😂
I’m sure her friend Gary was mentioned not long ago too - and then surprise she’s meeting up with him!

candyland_

VIP Member
It started innocently enough... "oh that's an amusing photo, I'll save it". You guys post so many of those that months later, it's spiralled out of control 😂

People joke about their last words being "delete my browser history" - mine's going to be, "upload all of the photos in my Brogan folder to her thread on Tattle and then factory reset the whole thing, it's beyond explaining by now"
This is too funny 😂

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Morning, missed the live yesterday! Anyone else just up ridiculously early this morning rather than enjoying an extra hours sleep
Max the Westie knows it’s 6:30-7:30 am even without the alarm going off. Lol Ungrateful little dog. I thought he was smart enough to know Sundays we don’t get out of bed til half 8. 🤣

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
She’s got Black Friday and Christmas coming up so that must mean she has a few Instagram ads to film. Over worked!

TubeTired

VIP Member
I agree. Unfortunately the BCP area is awash with (*cough* a huge demographic of older) people who'd vote for a bag of carrots if it had a blue rosette on it, so we've got some right pieces of work representing the local area - Conor Burns of the recent sexual harassment scandal is my local MP 😂

Ye olde dinosaur Christopher Chope (MP for Christchurch) is still in, he's the one with the following voting track record, and lawd do I wish this was a parody because reading this list back seems like it's out of a black comedy:
  • against making upskirting offences 1)a criminal offence and 2)more harshly-punished
  • against a national restriction zone outside abortion clinics
  • against making it a criminal offence on par with attacking an officer of the law, if you attack and injure their service animal (horses, dogs)
  • against giving EU nationals already in the UK their right to remain (after Brexit)
  • for raising uni fees to £9k a year
  • for ending financial support for 16-19 years olds to support further training/H.E. (apprenticeships and other training)
  • against a transparent parliament
  • against booting out hereditary peers from the House of Lords, and against a wholly-elected House of Lords
  • against gay marriage
  • against end-of-life assistance for the terminally ill
  • against a hunting ban
  • against equal gay rights
  • for the privatisation of Royal Mail
  • for any kind of reduction in benefits (housing, disability, matching benefits to cost of living...)
  • against measures to prevent climate change
  • against publicly-owned railway and bus services
  • against higher taxes on banks and on larger homes (mansion tax)
What a delight. I'm surprised he and MeJulie never got together as they'd have to much in common, but then maybe he'd have to explain the nearly £100k he claims per year to pay his wife to be his "secretary" in a lot more detail.
Jeez, are you sure this guy isn't a US Republican? lol

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I sometimes consider exposing my channels so people can understand cruising is perfection! Bog out there giving it a bad reputation on Tattle
Please do. Would love to have my opinion challenged. Right now, the vlogs I’m seeing do nothing to tempt me to go on a stinking cruise.

bilbo012

We’ve seen how she lives in squalor and filth. I’m not surprised her parents used to go mad about her not pulling her weight and didn’t want her living with them.
I’m not the tidiest of people, but I clean my room regularly each week because it gets messy quickly. And as I live in a shared house, I clean up after myself in the kitchen and bathroom, and contribute to the cleaning rota. Then if I go to my parents, I do try to help with chores, but with washing up they like things done a certain way….but I try contribute and help more with laundry

Emxxx

VIP Member
I went dress shopping a year before the wedding, which turned to be 18 months before. And thank god I did.